2022 University Graduate - Financial Analyst (MBA)
Location: Lake Worth
Posted on: June 15, 2022
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all
about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global
brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional
digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to
create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and
transform how companies interact with customers across every
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to
creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is
respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new
ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the
next big idea could be yours!
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Cloud Technology
Finance team. We manage public cloud spend for the CTO
organization. You will learn skills that are highly desirable in
the FP&A and Finance community. This role is at the
intersection of Adobe's products, engineering, product management,
and finance. You will be able to reach insights others might not be
able to make. In this role, you will work cross functionally to
solve complex business problems and build the right financial
cadence around our monthly forecasting and annual planning process.
This is a fast paced, growing, and visible business area. This
spend category has visibility and engagement across Adobe's
management team. If you're ready to dig in and if you've got the
passion, skills, and experience - we should talk.
Responsibilities range from working with our engineering partners
across teams, financial modeling, quarterly rolling forecast, to
preparing and delivering VP/SVP level presentations.
**WHAT YOU'LL DO**
- Business partnership and relationship building is key. Work
closely with engineering teams to forecast spend, understand
business and infrastructure drivers, track efficiency initiatives,
and develop an opinion on the overall business. You will set the
cadence to bring it all together.
- Identify and understand key business drivers to tell the overall
story. You will engage with the teams you support and present this
story to SVP / VP level in monthly finance read-outs.
- Manage the consolidation of Cloud Tech key performance indicators
- Collaborate with other Finance and IT operations teams to
understand engineering drivers of growth.
- Run scenario modeling to provide a range of possibilities and
identify areas of risk and opportunity in the forecast.
- Provide strategic and tactical support in the annual operating
- Ad-hoc modeling that allows decision making by our
A successful candidate will be a standout colleague, exercises good
judgement, and will be effective even in times of ambiguity.
**WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED**
- Experienced Financial Analyst with 3-5 years of FP&A,
Corporate Finance, or related experience.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and to deliver outstanding
- Positive attitude, energetic, and comfortable in a fluid
environment that changes as the business and as the day
- Ability to understand key business drivers, communicate financial
- impact, and recommendations efficiently.
- High attention to details with excellent organizational skills
and ability to take charge, set objectives, and deliver
- Amazing Excel and strong PowerPoint skills are critical.
Experience in Tableau and Anaplan is preferred. SAP or TM1 is nice
- CPA/MBA preferred.
Keywords: Adobe, Palm Beach , 2022 University Graduate - Financial Analyst (MBA), Accounting, Auditing , Lake Worth, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!