Front Desk Receptionist
Posted on: November 14, 2021
PeopleReady of Fort Pierce has an immediate opening for Front Desk
Receptionist in Stuart, FL.
Looking for a Hotel Front Desk Agent to serve as hotel guests first
point of contact and manage all aspects of their accommodation.
Hotel Front Desk Agent responsibilities include registering guests,
managing reservations and providing information about rooms, rates
and amenities. If you have a knack for customer service and work
experience in the hotel industry, we'd like to meet you.
Note - Pay Rate for this Job is $13/Hour
Shift Timing - 1st Shift (Day), 2nd Shift (Evening)
- Check in and check out guests
- Manage online bookings
- Create invoices
- Identify and overcome a problem hotel guest may have. Can use
active listening to understand the individual needs of each
customer. Use nonverbal skills to identify a guest's satisfaction
or dissatisfaction with their stay.
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Strong verbal and nonverbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Customer service skills
- Background Check Required
- Clerical work refers to daily office duties, such as data
entry, answering phone calls, as well as sorting and filing
- Clerical duties are often found in different types of
administrative and office support roles.
For More information, please contact the Branch at -
1- Call -
2- Email -
Keywords: PeopleReady, Palm Beach , Front Desk Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Stuart, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!