Company: Palm Beach Memorial Park
Location: Lake Worth
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Overview If you are exhausted of going to work at a job with no
opportunity for advancement or are not being paid what you deserve,
this opportunity is for you! We are changing the culture of our
profession in a positive way and we want you to be a part of it.
Apply today to hear more about the amazing opportunities at Palm
Beach Memorial Park. We can't wait to speak with you about the
incredible reasons why you'll love it here. Benefits of Working at
Palm Beach Memorial Park:
- We are the preferred provider in our community. Passion is what
drives us to treat every family we serve as if they were our own, &
that includes our Palm Beach Memorial Park family.
- We are a dynamic privately-owned funeral company offering
multiple opportunities for growth.
- We are putting safety first! We continue to meet and exceed all
CDC mandated safeguards for the safety and health of our team.
- We strive to maintain a schedule that allows work/life
- Our Beth Olam section has the distinction of being the first
Jewish cemetery in the area Why Lantana, FL:
- Great weather, great beaches! No freezing winters
- No state income tax
- Great for raising a family Here at Palm Beach Memorial Park we
strive for work and life: balanced. Ideas and innovation: invited.
Employment here is designed to transcend expectations. We pride
ourselves on providing careers that reward your passion for
impacting the lives of others with the culture, to change yours. We
are seeking a Part-Time Receptionist. The Receptionist is
responsible for answering phones, greeting guests and providing
assistance to the administrative staff. The successful candidate
will have strong communication and organizational skills, as well
as, working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Responsibilities
- Answer phone calls and direct to appropriate person
- Assist in answering customer questions and resolving any
- Collect, sort, distribute and prepare mail and schedule courier
- Greet visitors and direct to appropriate location
- Provide information about location such as departments,
offices, employees, and services offered
- File and maintain records Job Requirements:Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent education
- 6+ months of customer service or receptionist experience
- Able to work evenings and weekends as required
- Basic computer skills, MS Word and Outlook
- Professional communication skills Want to stay informed about
new job opportunities at NorthStar? Join our Talent Network &
receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your
interests! We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender
identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Keywords: Palm Beach Memorial Park, Palm Beach , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Lake Worth, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!