Company: PetVet Care Centers
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Overview Animal Care Extraordinaire has been servicing the
Treasure Coast area for the over 30 Years. We are a three doctor
progressive practice that offers services such as surgery,
dentistry (using digital dental x-rays), digital x-ray, laser
de-claws and so much more! Our staff is friendly and knowledgeable
and treats everyone like family. If you are looking for that
personal touch to make you feel like home, we are your animal
hospital! Flexiable schedules, Vacation and 401K packages . Our
hospital is seeking a Veterinary Receptionist / Kennel Tech to help
provide outstanding patient care and client service in a
fast-paced, multi-doctor animal hospital. Responsibilities Position
Overview : The Receptionist supports and adds value to an efficient
organization dedicated to quality care and exceptional service. You
will perform a variety of clerical and customer service work in
providing support to the hospital, and to clients during often high
stress situations. Tasks include:
- Coordinate the flow of pets and owners in the lobby; placates
owners distressed by long waits, scheduling glitches, and other
- Identify potential emergencies in person, and over the phone,
and schedule those appointments appropriately.
- Organize and process all payment plans, billing statements, and
- Perform cashiering duties; process refunds, returns and credits
- Responds to inquiries about the range of services the practice
provides and the species it treats; refer to appropriate
department/staff member as needed.
- Input data to practice management software to check pets in;
make simple postings to accounts; compile data for various
- Receive and distribute incoming mail; and process outgoing
- Coordinate and schedule appointments; provide clients with
appointment reminders and any special instructions; call clients
whose pets have overdue treatments.
- Respond to client emails; type and edit a variety of
correspondence, and process faxes.
- Able to learn basic veterinary medicine terminology.
- Become familiar with retail products, medications,
vaccinations, routine testing, and heartworm and flea preventatives
and be able to confidently discuss with clients.
- Use Windows based computer systems, word processing, email, web
search and other skills needed to effectively use software.
Qualifications Minimum Qualifications/Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent combination of
education, and/or experience.
- Knowledge of clerical procedures such as alphabetizing files
- Must be flexible with scheduling and able to work some weekends
- Tasks may involve extended periods of time at a keyboard or
workstation and/or extended periods of time standing and/or
- Some moderately physically demanding work, involving lifting or
carrying up to 50 pounds. How to Apply Must contain Please apply
online through PetVetCareers.com
Keywords: PetVet Care Centers, Palm Beach , Veterinary Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Stuart, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!