General Automotive Technician
Company: AAMCO Transmissions, Inc.
Posted on: November 16, 2022
As a General Automotive/R&R Technician you will be called
upon to service a broad range of vehicle repair issues and to
quickly identify the cause of performance problems.
- Inspect, diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems
- Remove and Reinstall Transmission systems.
- Assist other technicians in performing technical
- Explain problems discovered during vehicle inspection to
service writers and technicians
- Continuously learn new technical information, equipment, tools
and repair techniques
- Professionally record findings so that repairs costs are
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation packages based upon experience
- Daytime work hours
- Paid Time off
- Access to AAMCO's proprietary training programs, seminars and
- Live technician support hotline capable of troubleshooting any
problem encountered in your center
- An AAMCO Career Path, a formal plan, designed to take you
anywhere in the Automotive Industry. We offer a Career not just a
- Clean, safe environment
- Great team atmosphere
- Minimum of 3+ years' experience working as a General Automotive
- Hold a valid driver's license
- Own professional grade tools to service any general repair
- Experience troubleshooting and conducting both mechanical and
electrical diagnostics, including drivability testing
- Safe working knowledge of shop tools and equipment
Keywords: AAMCO Transmissions, Inc., Palm Beach , General Automotive Technician, Engineering , Stuart, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!