Assistant Front Office Manager
Company: BRAZILIAN COURT HOTEL
Location: Palm Beach
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Responsibilities: The Assistant Front Office Manager is
instrumental in assisting the Front Office Manager to run the Front
Office operation. This includes leading and managing Front Desk,
Night Audit, Concierge, Valet and Bell staff in order to ensure the
highest standards.The Assistant Front Office Manager monitors the
Front Office Employees to make sure all guests receive attentive
and personalized service while meeting all Leading Hotels of the
World and AAA Four Diamond Standards. The Assistant Front Office
Manager will handle the FOM duties in her absence.Physical
Requirements: Must be able to stand for long periods of time.Job
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the Front Office
- Provide courteous, personalized, attentive, sincere, consistent
guest service by responding promptly and efficiently to inquiries,
requests, complaints using guest service skills.
- Assists the Front Office Manager in ensuring the Front Desk
Agents are properly trained and have the needed tools to complete
their daily duties and to accommodate our guests efficiently.
- Understand, implement, and lead by example on hotels policies
and procedures and, hotel standards.
- Evaluate, coach, counsel and provide leadership support to the
- Ensures the Front Desk Agents are completing their daily tasks
- Conduct pre-shift meetings and review all information pertinent
to the day's activities.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily
communication and coordination with other departments. Key
departmental contacts include Housekeeping, Engineering and Food &
- Assist the bellmen/valet staff as needed.
- When the Reservation Department is closed or during high volume
of reservation calls, ensure Front Desk Agents are taking on the
responsibilities of the reservation department.
- Make decisions that benefit the hotel and the hotel
- Maintain system and control on rental program rotation and room
- Maintain Key Control for the hotel keys and guest keys for
- Assist the Front Office Manager with any pending projects.
- Fill in for the Front Office Manager when he/she is not on
- Position participates in MOD program - Other tasks as
- A Minimum of 2 years of Supervisory or Management Experience in
the Front Office.
- Strong Communication skills. Both verbal and written.
- Computer skills.
- Multi task ability.
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to train thoroughly.Job Type: Full-timePay: $45,000.00
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time offSchedule:
- 8 hour shiftSupplemental Pay:
- Signing bonusEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Hotel Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Front Desk: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location:
- One locationWork Remotely:
- NoWork Location: One location
Keywords: BRAZILIAN COURT HOTEL, Palm Beach , Assistant Front Office Manager, Executive , Palm Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!