Location: Palm Beach
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Position: Benefits Services ManagerLocation: Palm Beach,
Fl.Salary: $70,000 - $75,000 DOE + full benefits + bonusBased in
beautiful South Florida, we are one of the premier resorts in the
world. We pride ourselves on providing a five star experience,
excellent service, and a stellar reputation that is second to none.
Our HR team is growing and we are in need of a Benefits Services
Manager to oversee the administration and daily operations related
to employee group benefits programs. We would love someone with
experience in the hotel/hospitality industry, however that is not a
requirement!Why join us?Beautiful 5 star resort, steps away from
the beachGreat payGreat benefitsYou will play a direct part in
enhancing and managing our employee group benefits programsWhat you
will be doing:
- You will participate in the plan design of benefits and be the
liaison between us and our vendor partners.
- Provide customer service and education to team members.
- You will support over 200 employees and oversee a team of
- We need someone who is comfortable sitting in on vendor calls
to assist in the negotiation process for new benefits
contractsQualifications for this role:
- 3+ years of experience as a Benefits Manager
- Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred.
- Experience in hotel/travel industry and/or luxury lifestyle
- Experience negotiating benefits contracts with vendors
- 1+ years of management / supervisory experience
- Must be willing to work onsite.For your hard work you will be
rewarded with a competitive base salary (DOE, full benefits,
excellent PTO, a fully remote opportunity with no micro-management,
and the opportunity to work with one of the top hotel brands in the
United States. Please apply now or send your resume to
Keywords: KORE1, Palm Beach , Benefits Manager, Executive , Palm Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!