Assistant General Manager
Company: Oceanic Pompano
Location: Palm Beach
Posted on: July 28, 2022
Assistant General Manager, Oceanic Pompano
Welcome to LM Restaurants
LM Restaurants -is a family-owned and operated hospitality
management company with over 40 years of service to our guests and
the community. We believe in fresh, house-made food, progressive
beverage programs, and exceptional experiences for our guests and
our team members. - Our brand portfolio includes award-winning
concepts at all levels of casual dining (13 brands and counting!).
Carolina Ale House was established in 1999 and is our largest
concept with 26 locations throughout the southeast. - At LM
Restaurants, we are large enough to provide the stability and
comprehensive benefits of a large company, yet small enough to
consider our team members family.
Who We Seek
We seek leader-coaches who have fun, work hard, and share our
philosophy of inspiring happiness through memorable experiences. We
invest in our people and have high expectations for our managers,
as we are relentless about fulfilling the high expectations of our
guests. - We promote from within whenever possible and invest in
training and development to help our team members advance within
our organization. We look to you to voice your needs, opinions, and
ideas on how to grow and evolve our business. -
Responsible for the administration, sales, profitability, safety,
staffing, and training of the restaurant. Oversee all FOH and BOH
functions including guest relations, supervision of all staff and
staffing levels, proper restaurant ambience, housekeeping, set-up,
food & beverage quality, safety, and pace. Coach and develop
restaurant managers and kitchen managers for success in their
How You'll Lead:
- Own your area of responsibility and its impact on the guest
experience. Lead the selection, coaching, and recognition of a
highly effective team. Develop team members for future
- Ensure team is thoroughly trained, understands expectations,
and demonstrates Carolina Hospitality. Provide ongoing feedback,
manage performance, and drive accountability. Adhere to legal and
- As an ambassador of our brand, create and nurture relationships
within the community.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with staff, guests, and
other members of management.
- While you may have a primary area of responsibility, knowledge
and management of whole-house operations is required. We are one
- Oversee inventory and ordering for your primary department. Be
a good steward; act with ownership mentality.
- Create fair, timely schedules for your department, ensuring
appropriate staffing for expected volume. Prepare administrative
reports as needed.
- Ensure the safety of employees and guests at all times.
How You'll Work:
- Variable shifts of at least ten hours, holidays and
- Typical work week is no more than 50-55 hours per week with 2
How You're Qualified:
- You are coachable, just as you are expected to coach
- Passionate about hospitality and driven by team-based
- Focused on service for internal guests (team members) and
external guests (customers).
- Knowledgeable of technology systems. Proficient in restaurant
cleanliness and safety, food service, personnel management, and
financial and administrative management. Current state and local
food and alcohol certification or ability to obtain them.
Benefits You'll Enjoy:
Our management benefits include:
- Competitive base salary & achievable quarterly bonus
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match up to 3%
- Company-paid Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid time off
- Generous employee dining discounts
- Lucrative referral bonus program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Flexible schedules
- Career advancement opportunities at all levels
We know we are only as good as our team, and that means YOU. Each
team member helps set the pulse of the restaurant. -Our goal is to
bring Carolina Hospitality to our guests while creating a fun and
Apply today and let us be your first step into hospitality, a place
to advance, or your final stop in a lifelong career!
Local Community Involvement
We have a long tradition of philanthropy in the communities we
serve. As Lou and Joy Moshakos, our founders, have always said:
"You take care of your neighbors, they will take care of you."
LM Restaurants focuses on four areas in our philanthropic giving:
education, healthy living & active lifestyles, community youth
organizations, mental health, and cancer research, donating over
$100,000 each year. - Join us and be a part of making a difference
- a dedication to taking care of our communities.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Oceanic Pompano, Palm Beach , Assistant General Manager, Executive , Palm Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!