Associate Online Order Manager
Company: Trulieve Holdings, Inc.
Location: Hobe Sound
Posted on: November 17, 2022
"Trulieve Grows One Patient at a Time"
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing
industries in the nation in you may consider wanting to work for
Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your
efforts, this may be the role for you!
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need
in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an
environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and
pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and
persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other
symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as
Our specially trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to
provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure
patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
Remote Work Available:No
This position is designed to focus on delivering the ultimate
customer experience through elevated customer service standards.
This role is responsible for overseeing the efficient execution of
online order fulfillment for customer pick-up and delivery orders.
The Associate Online Order Manager will oversee the entire online
fulfillment and delivery team. In this position your
responsibilities include support of company and department goals
and objectives, as well as general oversight of daily operational
* Responsible for department scheduling based on business
* Responsible for assisting the delivery drivers with handling and
resolving patient issues and escalations during deliveries.
* Oversee the timely execution for processing all online pick-up
and delivery orders to meet the company standards.
* Establish processes and assign tasks that create an effective and
efficient workplace based on business trends and work
* Partner with the General Manager to provide coaching, training
and development to the fulfillment and delivery team that is
focused on company/service standards and accountability to meeting
team specific objectives.
* Verify team accuracy of order fulfillment through regular
auditing of item descriptions, batch numbers, quantities, and all
required order documents.
* Monitor all queues within the POS system; ensure timely
processing and identify opportunities.
* Manage the cancellation process of all expired orders within the
* Closely monitor customer transfer requests and partner with the
Associate Inventory Manager to ensure proactive processing and
logistical strategies are executed.
* Maintain strictest confidentiality in compliance with regulatory
compliance and HIPAA guidelines.
* Maintain good working relationships with other dispensary
* As needed, assist with oversight of daily operations and
* Perform any other tasks that have been assigned by
Education and Experience
* Must be at least 21 years of age (or 18 years of age in CT, PA
* Prior management experience, preferably in retail and/or customer
service area is a plus.
* Must have prior cash handling experience.
* Self-starter with a history of pushing for deadline-driven
results and deliverables.
* Process improvement and documentation; Attention to detail;
time-management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
* Observant, analytical, inquisitive, and attentive.
* Ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-paced
environment and with a variety of personalities at various
* Must possess the ability to train, develop and evaluate a
* Able to communicate in conversational English to work effectively
with customers and team members, operate electronic equipment
(computer, laptop), comprehend safety procedures, and utilize
* Able to understand and follow written/oral instructions.
* Must possess the mental and physical capacities necessary to
perform the job duties.
* Must possess a valid driver's license and a clean driving
* Must be able to pass a comprehensive background record check.
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Must be able to move intermittently throughout the workday. Must be
able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable these
senses to function adequately to ensure requirements of this
position can be fully met. Must function independently, and have
flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work
effectively with residents, personnel, and support agencies. Must
be able to relate to and work with ill, disabled, elderly,
emotionally upset, and at times hostile people in the facility.
* Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25
lbs. to a minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull, move,
and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or
without mechanical assistance.
* Must be able to work seated/standing as appropriate at
workstations for extended periods, maintain body equilibrium while
climbing ladders, stairways, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and
reaching, and use hands/fingers to hold, grasp, turn, pick, pinch
frequently/constantly to complete tasks.
* Must have visual acuity with/without job aids to perform
activities such as reading, viewing a computer terminal, and visual
inspection involving small parts/details. Clarity of vision at 20
ft or more in day and night/dark conditions.
* Must be able to speak and communicate verbally at conversation
levels with co-workers, vendors, etc.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive
benefits package including paid time off is offered with this
position. This position will work an average of 40hours per week
and will be available "after hours" if an emergency situation
Trulieve provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without
regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Nearest Major Market: Port Saint Lucie
Keywords: Trulieve Holdings, Inc., Palm Beach , Associate Online Order Manager, Executive , Hobe Sound, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!