Director of Nursing
Company: United Recovery Project
Location: Lake Worth
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Director of NursingDetox/Residential facility in Lake Worth, FL is
seeking a full-time, experienced Director of Nursing to join our
team. The DON, is responsible for organizing and overseeing all
nursing operations of the facility. He or she will create an
efficient and collaborative workplace with attention to quality
standards and current policies and procedures.Responsibilities and
- Manage and oversee all aspects of facility medical department
in coordination with the Medical Director and CEO.
- Supervise all nursing staff to ensure that all medical
documentation and medical care requirements are met pursuant to
regulatory standards and is in compliance with all licensing and
credentialing regulations and standards.
- Facilitates communication with all primary and ancillary
service providers for the program in regard to the medical
department. (APRN's, MD's, Phlebotomist, etc.)
- Ensure all required detox services and protocols are met and
delivered in a timely manner and pursuant to regulatory standards
- Weekly chart audits to ensure compliance with QA & PI, Policy &
Procedures, as well as all other regulatory, state guidelines and
- Attends daily clinical staff meetings to share information
intra-departmentally and interdepartmentally.
- Builds positive relationships with program staff, support
staff, medical staff and ancillary staff. Works collaboratively
with Clinical Director, Program Director, HR Director, and
- Documents monthly reports for quality assurances purposes for
Performance Improvement committee.
- Participates in program planning, development and implements
procedures to meet national accreditation standards.
- Provides appropriate training for department and ensures that
all staff attend required monthly meetings
- Holds interviews for vacant positions and makes appropriately
selects candidates to fill open positions.
- Provides objective feedback to employees supervised.
- Performs other duties as appointed by Medical Director and/or
Qualifications and Skills
- Master's Degree in Nursing (preferred) and at least 10 years of
experience as a registered nurse with 5 years in management,
supervisory or director level role in a treatment facility or
- 3-5 years of addiction/mental health experience preferred.
- Active RN license in state of practice.
- Possess passion and compassion for client care.
- Proficiency in KIPU EMR.
- Exemplary documentation skills.
- Familiarity with State guidelines and Joint Commission
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.BenefitsMedical,
dental, and vision provided after 90 days.96 Hours of PTO
AnnuallyJob Type: Full-timePay Range $90,000 to $120,000
annuallycommensurate with experience.*United Recovery Project is an
equal opportunity employer.PI196443719
Keywords: United Recovery Project, Palm Beach , Director of Nursing, Executive , Lake Worth, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!