Bilingual RN Care Manager - $10K Sign On Bonus - Lake Worth FL - Med Surg
Company: Conviva Care Solutions
Location: Lake Worth
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Bilingual RN Care Manager - $10K Sign On Bonus - Lake Worth
Healthcare isn't just about health anymore. It's about caring for family, friends, finances, and personal life goals. It's about living life fully. At Conviva, we want to help people everywhere, including our associates, lead their best lives. We support our associates to be happier, healthier, and more productive in their professional and personal lives. We encourage our people to build relationships that inspire, support, and challenge them. We promote lifelong well-being by giving our associates fresh perspective, new insights, and exciting opportunities to grow their careers. At Conviva, we're seeking innovative people who want to make positive changes in their lives, the lives of our members, and the healthcare industry as a whole.
The Bilingual RN Care Coach assesses and evaluates member's needs and requirements to achieve and/or maintain optimal wellness state by guiding members/families toward and facilitate interaction with resources appropriate for the care and wellbeing of members. The Field Care Manager Nurse 2 work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
The Bilingual RN Care Manager employs a variety of strategies, approaches, and techniques to manage a member's physical, environmental, and psycho-social health issues. Identifies and resolves barriers that hinder effective care. Ensures patient is progressing towards desired outcomes by continuously monitoring patient care through assessments and/or evaluations. May create member care plans. Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures.
* Registered Nurse with 2 years of experience of in home case/care management
* MUST be Bilingual in English and Spanish
* Experience working with the adult population
* Knowledge of community health and social service agencies and additional community resources
* Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly build rapport
* Ability to work with minimal supervision within the role and scope
* Ability to use a variety of electronic information applications/software programs including electronic medical records
* Intermediate to Advanced computer skills and experience with Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
* Excellent keyboard and web navigation skills
* Ability to work a full-time (40 hours minimum) flexible work schedule
* This role is considered patient facing and is part of Humana At Home's Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for TB.
* Associates working in the State of Florida will need ACHA Level II Background clearance
* Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
* 3-5 years of in home assessment and care coordination experience
* Experience with health promotion, coaching and wellness
* Previous managed care experience
* Certification in Case Management
* Motivational Interviewing Certification and/or knowledge
External hires will receive a Sign On Bonus of $10,000. The Sign On Bonus shall be paid in two installments:
* At 45 days following the start date - first payment of $5,000 will be processed for payout and align with payroll processing dates.
* One year following start date - second payment of $5,000 will be processed for payout and align with payroll processing dates.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Being a part of the Conviva team gives you: We offer tangible and intangible benefits such as medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k, tuition reimbursement, vacation, paid holidays, work-life balance, growth, a positive and fun culture and much more.
Conviva, a subsidiary of Humana, values personal identity protection. Please be aware that applicants being considered for an interview will be asked to provide a social security number, if it is not already on file. When required, an email will be sent from Humana@myworkday.com with instructions to add the information into the application at Humana's secure website.
Interview Format: MODERN HIRE
As part of our hiring process, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology provided by Modern Hire, a third-party vendor. This technology provides our team of recruiters and hiring managers an enhanced method for decision-making.
If you are selected to move forward from your application prescreen, you will receive correspondence inviting you to participate in a pre-recorded Voice Interview and/or an SMS Text Messaging interview. If participating in a pre-recorded interview, you will respond to a set of interview questions via your phone. You should anticipate this interview to take approximately 10-15 minutes.
If participating in a SMS Text interview, you will be asked a series of questions to which you will be using your cell phone or computer to answer the questions provided. Expect this type of interview to last anywhere from 5-10 minutes. Your recorded interview(s) via text and/or pre-recorded voice will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
Associates are required to be fully COVID vaccinated, including booster, or undergo weekly COVID testing and wear a face covering while at work. The weekly testing will need to be done through an approved Humana vendor, and unvaccinated associates should follow all social distancing and masking protocols if they are required to come into a Humana facility or work outside of their home.
If progressed to offer, candidates will be required to:
* Provide proof of full vaccination, including booster OR
* Provide proof of applicable exemption including any required supporting documentation
Medical, religious, and state exemptions will be available.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Bilingual RN Care Manager - $10K Sign On Bonus - Lake Worth
Keywords: Conviva Care Solutions, Palm Beach , Bilingual RN Care Manager - $10K Sign On Bonus - Lake Worth FL - Med Surg, Executive , Lake Worth, Florida
here to apply!