Location: Palm Beach
Posted on: May 28, 2023
What you will be doing
- Efficiently supervise, guide and train all restaurant
associates in how to perform their job duties to the best of their
- Schedule, evaluate and direct all restaurant personnel,
including providing disciplinary action if necessary.
- Keep open communication between management and associates.
- Ensure appropriate inventory of supplies and materials needed
for associates to perform their jobs.
- Establish, direct and review liquor procedures to ensure
adequate security and accountability.
- Participate in monthly department meetings, property MOD
programs, weekly staff meetings, weekly restaurant, room service
and lounge meetings, and monthly food and supplies inventory.
- Maintain constant control of sanitation levels and operating
standards for the restaurant.Pay Range:$64,480 - $68,200
888 Tahquitz Canyon Way, Palm Springs, California 92262
Savor beauty inside and out when you stay at the newly renovated
Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel. Set against a backdrop of swaying
palm trees and the majestic San Jacinto Mountains, our Coachella
Valley hotel captures the essence of desert living.
What we are looking for
- Knowledge of federal, state and local laws and regulations as
it relates to food and liquor, ensuring restaurant staff have all
been trained in responsible alcohol service.
- High work ethic and self-initiative
- May be required to work varying schedules to include nights,
weekends, and holidays
- Someone who enjoys working as and being part of a team that
provides great experiences for our Guests!
Keywords: Remington, Palm Beach , Outlets Manager, Executive , Palm Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...