Registered Nurse Open Heart OR
Company: JFK Medical Center - Palm Beach
Location: Lake Worth
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Description SHIFT: No Weekends
REGISTERED NURSE - Open Heart OR - Full Time FTE 0.9 JFK Medical
Center Atlantis, FL 33462 Facility Description: Originally named
John F. Kennedy Hospital in honor of our nation's 35th president in
1966, JFK Medical Center has since grown into a multi-campus
medical center with four Palm Beach County locations. Our main
campus is a 558-bed acute care medical and surgical facility known
for its comprehensive services including: 24-hour emergency
services, cardiovascular care, neurosciences, general, minimally
invasive & robotic surgery, orthopedic and spine care, bariatrics,
behavioral health and obstetrics. JFK Main is a Joint Commission
certified Primary Stroke Center and a certified Ventricular Assist
Device program. We are an American College of Cardiology Chest Pain
Center and an American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer
accredited Comprehensive Community Cancer Program. We also offer
two off-site ERs in Palm Beach Gardens and West Boynton Beach
providing the same emergency treatment for adults and children as
our hospital based ER, closer to home. We are located in the City
of Atlantis near the coastal cities of Lake Worth and Boynton
Beach. Close to the beach, trendy restaurants and shopping malls,
there is something for everybody. We invite you to join a dynamic
team of top clinical professionals in a fast-paced environment
while enjoying the benefits of Palm Beach County living. Benefits:
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they
need. At JFK Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental,
and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your
benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs.
Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment*
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs*
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)* *If applicable, please
refer to the CBA or the local HR office to confirm if this benefit
applies to your position. For more information contact
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing preferred.
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Florida or Recognized
Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements,
including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life
Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and certification.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and certification.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Pediatric Life
Support Course (PALS) and certification.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally
and in writing.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- One year of Acute Care Nursing experience preferred.
- 1 to 3 years of OR RN experience
- 1 or more years of experience as Open Heart RN preferred
- Additional certifications preferred. Notice Our Company s
recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your
career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During
the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request
financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit
card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters
will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo
Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email,
let us know by clicking here .For questions about your job
application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at
1-844-###-#### option 1. Associated topics: ambulatory, bsn,
cardiothoracic, care, ccu, nurse, nurse rn, psychatric, surgery,
Keywords: JFK Medical Center - Palm Beach, Palm Beach , Registered Nurse Open Heart OR, Healthcare , Lake Worth, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!