Home Health RN Fusion Medical Staffing - Lake Worth, FL
Company: Fusion Medical Staffing
Location: Lake Worth
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Happy Travelersstart here. Traveler-first means you get full
control of your healthcare career so you can create the travel
lifestyle you love (and deserve).
The process to unknowns known begins now. At Fusion, it's our
mission to improve the lives of everyone we touch by sticking to
our core values; Humble, Driven, & Positive Attitude. We're proud
ofwho we areand where we're going!
Ready to be part of the Fusion family? See why you should join!
Home Health RN - Traveler
Position: Registered Nurse
Specialty: Home Health
Lic/Certs: BLS, State License
13 week Home Health RN travel assignment
Hospital in [CITY & STATE] is looking for a Home Health RN to help
them out for 13 weeks. This is a [TIME] shift position.
At Fusion Medical, we truly believe that as people taking care of
people, together we can do anything. Benefits Include:
Paid Time Off (PTO) after 3 travel assignments
Highly competitive pay
Best in the industry Medical, Dental, and Vision
Short term disability
Aggressive Refer-a-friend Bonus Program
Your recruiter is available 24-7
Reimbursement for licensure and CEU's
Essential Work Functions
- Completes nursing assessment of patients and documents
appropriately into patient record.
- Communicates and collaborates with physicians and other health
- Provides and coordinates patient care with other health team
- Monitors patients' responses to interventions and reports
- Administers medications as ordered with appropriate
- Shares on-call responsibilities with a 30-minute response time
- Performs other duties as assigned
- One years' experience as a RN or LPN, at least 6 months recent
Home Health experience required
- Current RN or LPN license
- Current BLS Certification
- Must have a valid, unrestricted driver's license
- Other certifications or licenses may be required for this
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal
communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written
instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
- Physical Abilities: Remain in a stationary position, move
about, move equipment (50-100lbs), Pushing, Pulling, Bending.
Required Essential Skills
- Interpersonal Skills - to work effectively with a variety of
personnel (professional and ancillary) to present a positive
attitude and a professional appearance.
- Technical/Motor Skills - Ability to grasp, fine manipulation,
pushing/pulling and able to move about when assisting with
procedures and/or using department equipment.
- Mental Requirements - Must be able to cope with frequent
contact with the general public, customers, and meeting deadlines
under pressure. Must be able to work under close supervision
occasionally as well as working without assistance from other
personnel. Must be able to contend with irregular activity
schedules occasionally and continuous concentration to detail.
- Sensory - Visual acuity, ability to effectively communicate
**Fusion is an EOE/E-Verify Employer**
Keywords: Fusion Medical Staffing, Palm Beach , Home Health RN Fusion Medical Staffing - Lake Worth, FL, Healthcare , Lake Worth, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!