Medical Assistant, Bilingual (English/Spanish) - Lake Worth
Company: Gastro Health
Location: Lake Worth
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Gastro Health is currently looking for a full-time, bilingual,
Medical Assistant to join our rapidly growing family. The Medical
Assistant interact with patients daily, and they provide valuable
assistance to the physicians and care center providers. Our medical
assistants can go home at the end of the day knowing they made a
positive difference in our patient's lives. This position requires
travel between centers in Lake Worth and Boynton Beach.Here are
some of the duties you will be responsible for:
- Provide support for the physician and/or care center providers
so that they are kept on schedule and advised of appointment
- Perform various duties to include triage, taking vitals, gather
medical history to document into the EMR system.
- Serve as an assistant to the physician and/or care center
provider with procedures and chart updates.
- Ensure all work areas and exam rooms are neat and clean and
instruments are disinfected.
- Support Care Coordinators, in areas to include phone calls with
patients, record requests and closing daily orders.
- Draw blood and utilize lab information system when
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 2+ years' experience as medical assistant (AAMA certification
- Medical terminology knowledge
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)Gastro Health is the largest
gastroenterology multi-specialty group in the country, with over
70+ locations throughout Florida, Alabama, Washington & Virginia.
We employ the finest gastroenterologists, pediatric
gastroenterologists, colorectal surgeons, and allied health
professionals. We are always looking for individuals that share our
mission to provide outstanding medical care and an exceptional
healthcare experience.We offer a comprehensive benefits package to
our eligible employees, which includes: Health, Dental, Vision,
Paid Time Off, Life insurance, 401k, Profit Sharing Plan, Short &
Long-term disability, HSA, FSA and Corporate Holidays.Plus:
- This position requires you to enjoy your weekends, you work
- We are growing rapidly and support internal advancement.
- We offer competitive compensation.Job Type: Full-timePay: From
$17.00 per hourBenefits:
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- Monday to FridayCOVID-19 considerations:Temperature checks at
check-in, mask worn while on premise and hand sanitizing stations
- eCW: 1 year (Preferred)
- medical assistant: 1 year (Preferred)Language:
- Spanish (Preferred)Work Location: One location
Keywords: Gastro Health, Palm Beach , Medical Assistant, Bilingual (English/Spanish) - Lake Worth, Healthcare , Lake Worth, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!