Registered Nurse - Clinic Sollis Health - Palm Beach, FL
Company: Sollis Health
Location: Palm Beach
Posted on: November 18, 2021
In the role of a Registered Nurse you will provide concierge
emergency medical care to Sollis Health patients in our clinics,
with the supervision/oversight of an attending Physician or
Physician Assistant. This is a pivotal role as part of a growing
organization providing seamless care to both adult and pediatric
patients for cases that would usually be treated in a traditional
Specifically, your duties will include:
- Providing excellent medical care and treatment for patients in
their home or wherever they request with the supervision/oversight
of an attending Physician or Physician Assistant.
- Assessing and treating Covid-related cases which includes
obtaining clinical samples to test for the virus, performing point
of care testing , obtaining blood for antibody blood tests,
providing general symptom management and recommendations.
- Performing medical procedures that include obtaining IV access,
phlebotomy, administering vaccines, performing POC rapid tests,
administering IV medications and fluids, and performing
- Documenting patient information in the electronic health
record, eClinicalWorks and in our CRM Salesforce.
- Responsibility for maintaining and tracking medication
- Coordinating additional care with our After Care, and house
calls teams or with one of our Medical Partners.
- Working closely with our clinical team members to ensure all
policies are adhered to and that you deliver quality care in an
- Coordinating additional care with our After Care team, beyond
our clinics for house calls or with one of our Medical
- Making patients comfortable, patiently and professionally
answering any questions they have and using patient-centered
empathetic communication at all times.
- Performing related duties as requested.
We believe extraordinary people come from a variety of backgrounds,
but ideally we would expect that you have:
- Graduated from an accredited School of Nursing. Associate's or
Bachelor's Degree in Nursing,
- Current License to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse
in Florida required.
- BLS, ACLS, PALS certification required upon hire.
- Must have 2-3 years prior emergency, medical/surgical, critical
care or urgent care experience
To be successful in this role, candidates will demonstrate the
- Strong clinical skills
- Tech savvy with the ability to use and or learn our systems
including but not limited to Slack, eCW, Salesforce and Humanity
- Superb technical skills, including phlebotomy, peripheral IV
placement, medication administration
- Ability to be adaptable and work in a fluid, multitasking
- Strong process and organizational skills
- The ability to problem-solve and think outside of the
- Be comfortable interfacing with high profile clientele
Comp & Benefits:
Our people are our greatest asset, so we designed a comprehensive
compensation and benefit package that matches. Some of our
- Competitive salary aligned with your experience
- Excellent benefits, including healthcare, dental,
- 401K with matching 3%
- 15 days PTO + 12 federal holidays
- Free Sollis Health membership for you and your family
- Employee stock options
- Yearly bonus
- Annual continuing education allocations
- Dedicated, motivated team and chance to be part of a highly
ambitious medical startup
- Modern, elegant, and high-end work environment
- Flexible schedule
About Sollis Health
Sollis Health is a healthcare services business currently
revolutionizing emergency medicine and urgent care. Founded in
2016, Sollis is a members-only 24/7 medical concierge service with
state-of-the-art facilities in New York, Los Angeles, Miami and the
Hamptons. Staffed with top Emergency Room physicians, our medical
centers handle simple complaints, acute medical emergencies,
advanced imaging needs and Covid-19 testing and care. Sollis gives
patients the smart, simple and stress-free care they deserve in a
serene environment with no wait and no appointment.
New York City clinics are located on the Upper East Side and
Tribeca, with house calls available in the Hamptons and the New
York Metropolitan Area. The Los Angeles clinic is located in
Beverly Hills, with house calls in the surrounding Southern
California area. In Fall of 2021, Sollis plans to open a fourth
location in South Florida. Expansions in Los Angeles and New York
are also forthcoming.
The company now serves 7,000+ members who rely on Sollis for all
medical needs as well as care and advocacy in an often inefficient
industry. We are a fast-growing, VC-backed organization rapidly
expanding across the country. We are looking for energetic and
passionate self-starters who are excited about healthcare and want
to raise the standards for excellent emergency and urgent care.
Keywords: Sollis Health, Palm Beach , Registered Nurse - Clinic Sollis Health - Palm Beach, FL, Healthcare , Palm Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!