Registered Nurse, RN Complete Home Care - Stuart, FL
Company: Complete Home Care
Posted on: January 5, 2022
Complete Home Care of Palm Beach has a current opening for Home
Health Registered Nurse for Martin County.
Registered Nurse administers nursing care for clients in their
place of residence, coordinate care with the interdisciplinary
team, clients, and their families, and the referring agency.
Patient Population: Has contact with Geriatric patients in their
residence; understands and demonstrates appropriate behavior when
interacting with patients in all populations.
- Complete initial and ongoing assessments to identify the
physical, psychosocial, and environmental needs of home health
clients. Completes assessments at appropriate time points,
- Regularly re-evaluate the client's nursing needs and evaluates
the outcomes of care. Assists clients in the recovery or
maintenance of life functions; prevent illness and relapse of
- Develop, initiate, and revise the Plan of Care (POC) as
necessary to ensure quality and continuity of care. Initiates
appropriate preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
Plans for discharge of the client from services.
- Provide effective communication to clients, their families,
team members, and other health care professionals. Regular
participation in Case Conference.
- Apply concepts of infection control and universal precaution in
coordination/performing client cares activities to protect both
client and staff (OSHA).
- Coordinate services and informs the physician and other
personnel of changes in the client's condition and needs.
- Monitor assigned cases to ensure compliance with requirements
of third party payers.
- Complete appropriate documentation in a timely manner to assure
compliance with company policy.
- Supervise, teach and provide clinical direction to other
nursing personnel (ex. LVN/LPN, HHA, CNA, etc).
- Perform on-call responsibilities and provide on-call services
to clients and their families as assigned.
- Demonstrate commitment and professional growth by participating
in in-service programs and maintaining/improving
- Meet mandatory continuing education requirements of the
- One (1) year experience as an RN in a clinical care setting,
Home Health prefered
- Preferred, Home health experience.
- Nursing skills as defined as generally accepted standards of
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate
- Demonstrates proven decision making skills.
- If required to make visits, Hepatitis profile.
- Must read, write and comprehend English.
- Completion of an accredited Registered Nursing
- Preferred, BSN.
- Current driver's license in good standing. It is the
responsibility of the employee to renew their driver's license
before it expires in order to continue employment.
- Reliable transportation and auto liability insurance.
- Current State professional license as an RN in any/all
- Current CPR.
On-going employment as an RN requires maintenance of a valid RN
license in the state which the nurse practices in and a valid CPR
certificate at all times. It is the responsibility of the employee
to renew these both before they expire in order to continue
LifeCare Home Health Family dba Complete Home Care of Palm Beach is
a Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Complete Home Care, Palm Beach , Registered Nurse, RN Complete Home Care - Stuart, FL, Healthcare , Stuart, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!