RN - Full Time - Home Health Pinnacle Home Care of the Palm Beaches - Stuart, FL
Company: Pinnacle Home Care of the Palm Beaches
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Why join us?
- Award winning - "Top places to work 2020" "Healthcare workplace
Innovator" "Top 100 Agency HomeCare Elite"
- Leading provider of home care services recognized for Creating
Raving Fans and delivering Exceptional Outcomes.
- We have a Live QA team that assists with the OASIS process.
Clinician is responsible for minimal documentation
Flexible schedules, work around your current commitments
- Competitive salary and benefits, 6 paid holidays, 401k with
generous company match
- Comprehensive and ongoing training, work/Life balance, more
family time, fun and relaxation
- Competitive rates, additional documentation bonus, paid
To provide nursing care in accordance with the client's plan of
care to include comprehensive health and psychosocial evaluation,
monitoring of the client's condition, health promotion and
prevention coordination of services, teaching and training
activities and direct nursing care.
1. Must have a driver's license and be willing and able to drive to
2. The ability to access clients' homes which may not be routinely
wheelchair accessible is required. Hearing, eyesight and physical
dexterity must be sufficient to perform a physical assessment of
the client's condition and to perform and demonstrate client
3. Physical activities will include, walking, sitting, stooping,
and standing and minimal to maximum lifting and turning of
Must be a Registered Nurse licensed by the state.
Must be licensed in the State as a Registered Nurse.
Must have one or more years in home health agency or in a facility
Must have knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid guidelines.
Must have a working knowledge of home health care and the
principles and techniques of professional nursing and required
documentation that pertains to it.
Should be skillful in organization and in the principles of time
management and have knowledge of management processes.
Must be able to contribute to the quality of care being rendered
through constructive communication with nursing managers and
Keywords: Pinnacle Home Care of the Palm Beaches, Palm Beach , RN - Full Time - Home Health Pinnacle Home Care of the Palm Beaches - Stuart, FL, Healthcare , Stuart, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!