Rehabilitation Specialist I
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Here at Wellpath, everything that we do is about taking care of
people - our patients, our staff and our partners. We are committed
to making a difference by providing hope and healing to vulnerable
patients in challenging clinical environments. Our talented,
compassionate team thrives in an autonomous environment, is
empowered and supported by education, training and the resources to
practice healthcare the way it is meant to be and strives to
"Always Do The Right Thing!"OverviewOur Rehabilitation Specialist
develops, organizes and facilitates Role Recovery Group Activities
for an assigned unit. The position works with the treatment team to
fulfill the interdisciplinary treatment (Role Recovery) plan within
the standards of The Company. This position is responsible for
providing daily Role Recovery Groups/Activities to help residents
who are struggling with mental and emotional problems as well as
relationship issues such as trust and
- Bachelors' degree from an accredited college or university in a
human services field required.Experience:
- One (1) year of experience in a mental health setting.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Must be able to communicate
effectively with all levels within the facility, in addition to a
variety of outside customers with varying interests.
- Above average writing skills.
- Must be able to thoroughly and effectively document all work
performed in the position.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software
typically used by the department.Licenses/Certifications:
- None required.Responsibilities
- Plans and facilitates Engagement Phase Group Activities.
Processes and coordinates group dynamics to maximize a resident's
participation. Documents status of residents thoroughly and
accurately. Report status of residents through written and verbal
communication to other members of the team.
- Reassesses residents on a monthly basis to determine readiness
to move forward within the Role Recovery Model; documents result of
monthly reassessments (within PRE-IRP notes).
- Completes documentation thoroughly and accurately within a
specified time frames. (Examples of documentation include PRE-IRPS,
New admission assessments, and & monthly reassessments.)
- Participates in the planning of special events by working as a
team with all departments and programs to meet the needs of Persons
- Is sensitive to cultural diversity issues, treats person served
as an individual, and considers the culture of the person served
when providing care and treatment.
- Is knowledgeable about care and treatment needs of persons
served of different ages. Provides individualized care and
treatment that is consistent with/sensitive to the age and life
span developmental needs of each person served.
- Must be able to apply principles of critical thinking to a
variety of practical and emergent situations and accurately follow
standardized procedures that may call for deviations.
- Must be able to apply sound judgment beyond a specific set of
instructions and apply knowledge to different factual
- Must be alert at all times; pay close attention to
- Must be able to work under stress on a regular or continuous
- Perform other duties as assigned.Wellpath is an
Keywords: Wellpath, Palm Beach , Rehabilitation Specialist I, Healthcare , Indiantown, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!