LPN Licensed Practical Nurse - FT Nights - Lake Worth, FL
Company: Advanced Recovery Systems, LLC
Location: Lake Worth
Posted on: June 20, 2022
We are currently seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to
join our TEAM! New graduates are welcome to apply!Advanced Recovery
Systems (ARS) is an integrated behavioral healthcare management
company dedicated to the treatment of addiction, substance abuse,
eating disorders and mental health issues. With facilities in
various regions of the U.S., we have been furthering this mission
since our inception, applying our advanced approach to patient
care. About ARS: www.advancedrecoverysystems.comThe Recovery
Village Palm Beach at Baptist Health (RVPB) connects clients in
southeast Florida and beyond to addiction treatment that heals.
Currently, The Recovery Village Palm Beach at Baptist Health is
comprised of an inpatient 88-bed facility located in Lake Worth,
Florida and 2 outpatient centers in nearby Atlantis, Florida and
Miami, Florida. These centers allow treatment providers to meet
each client's needs and administer specialized care tailored to
their unique experiences.ResponsibilitiesThe Licensed Practical
Nurse LPN performs a wide variety of job duties during their
shifts, caring for and educating patients about their medical and
psychiatric conditions; establishing trust and building rapport
with patients and their families are key elements of this position.
Works effectively with the facility leadership team to ensure
success of the facility by completing the following:Core Job
- Resolve pending issues from the previous shift, e.g., missed or
incomplete labs or treatments, incomplete admissions or discharges,
missing data for continuity of care.
- Compliance Audit Related to Infection Control, e.g.,
glucometer, refrigerator, sharps containers, laboratory
cleanliness, pests in facility, hand washing and flu campaign
- Medication storage, medication returns, medication destruction,
calling pharmacy to resolve medication issues
- Order supplies, inventory management, maintain/organize supply
- Monitor and track lab orders, monitor and track outside
consults, track medical transfers
- Coordinate and plan the admission workflow, print Integra and
Care 360 requisitions, assure collected samples are properly
- Level of Care transfers in AVATAR
- Administrative functions, e.g., scanning documents into AVATAR,
assisting with the work schedule, assisting BHT's with the
creation/modification of observation sheets
- Admission and discharge audits. Check/audit the proper
completion of any nursing procedure (at discretion of DON) to
assure compliance.Other Required Tasks:
- Demonstrates ability to collaborate with the treatment team in
incorporating medical issues into treatment planning.
- Demonstrates ability to participate in regular department
meetings and staff meetings.
- Demonstrates ability to interact with clients with compassion
- Demonstrates ability to display good work habits: get things
done in a timely, efficient manner with no excessive absences; is
on time for scheduled shifts and prepared to begin work.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively with other
staff members and demonstrate the ability to work as a team
- Demonstrates ability to demonstrate flexibility and
adaptability, responding positively to changing situations in the
- Demonstrates objectivity and maturity under stress.
- Demonstrates ability to accept and utilize supervision.
- Demonstrates ability to address problems noted by
- Demonstrates willingness accept responsibility.
- Demonstrates ability to complete all tasks with concern for
work quality, timeliness, and efficiency.
- Demonstrates ability to encourage efficient utilization of
supplies and equipment.
- Demonstrates the ability to provide for the preservation of
personal dignity of clients.
- Demonstrates the ability to report incident occurrences in
accordance with policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates the ability to maintain safe physical
- Demonstrates the ability to comply with all regulatory and
accreditation guidelines and standards.
- Ability to maintain the confidential nature of all patients and
- Ability to maintain required Training & Continuing
- Ability to maintain Standards of Ethical Conduct.
- Reports any concerns to immediate supervisor.
- Demonstrates ability, to perform additional duties, as deemed
necessary by supervisor.Minimum Qualifications
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Certification in Practical Nursing or equivalent as per state
- Licensed to practice in the State of practice.Preferred
- Higher education preferred.
- Two years of experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
preferred; behavioral health setting ideal.We offer great benefits
including 401(k), paid time off plan, medical, dental, vision, and
much more.The Company complies with state and federal
nondiscrimination laws and policies that prohibit discrimination
based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion,
or sex. It is unlawful to retaliate against individuals or groups
based on the basis of their participation in a complaint of
discrimination or on the basis of their opposition to
discriminatory practices/EEO. We are proud to be a drug-free
workplace.About ARS: www.advancedrecoverysystems.comARS on YouTube:
the Job Posting:
Keywords: Advanced Recovery Systems, LLC, Palm Beach , LPN Licensed Practical Nurse - FT Nights - Lake Worth, FL, Healthcare , Lake Worth, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!