Psychiatry opening in West Palm Beach, FL - practice flexibility
Company: Britt Medical Search
Location: Palm Beach
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Hospitalist opening in Palm Beach, Florida. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Health Systems seeks a BE/BC psychiatrist to cover the Palm Beach
location. Provide psychiatric medical care to patients suffering
from various mental illnesses and diseases. Examine patients,
conduct/order diagnostic tests, analyze the results, make
diagnoses, and prescribe and implement various medications and
other treatment therapies.
Work a regular schedule, not 7/7. One weekend/2 weekend days per
month required. Opportunity for medical directorship, PHP. Adult,
Geriatric & Child/Adolescent Psychiatrists considered. Position
requires a medical degree, Florida physician license, and
completion of a 4-year psychiatric residency.
Overall responsibilities will include:
- Leading experienced clinical teams
- Conducting psychiatric evaluations
- Establishing diagnoses, prescribing medication, and providing
- Daily care of patients in PHP/IOP
- Collaborating with family therapists, individual therapists,
nurses and psychiatrists
Compensation and Benefits:
- A competitive base salary
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation assistance and signing incentive possible
- You can set your own schedule, work within your own areas of
interest and also have the opportunity for greater
- You will receive full administrative, billing, insurance
verification, and on-call support, plus usage of company-owned Ritz
Carlton time-share, and 70' yacht.
- Malpractice insurance and a full array of benefits.
- Full/Part-time, flexible schedules tailored to suit your
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC213605 & email address to .
Keyphrases: hospitalist jobs
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Palm Beach , Psychiatry opening in West Palm Beach, FL - practice flexibility, Healthcare , Palm Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!