Massage Therapist - Part Time - Palm Desert, CA
Company: Massage Envy
Location: Palm Beach
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Join Our Palm Desert Team!Are you looking for a therapeutic space
to practice massage that is safe for you and your clients? Are you
ready to focus on doing what you love in a place that helps you
feel and deliver your best?As a massage therapist at our -Palm
Desert -franchised location,* you're part of a team that's
passionate about helping people feel their best through total body
care. -At Massage Envy, we are committed to our clients AND our
team members. - And, we have never been more committed to safety.
Just so you are aware, we engaged outside experts-leaders in their
field-to review the Massage Envy standards targeted at sanitation
and infection prevention and control with the safety and comfort of
members, guests, and employees in mind. Learn about our standards
here. (You'll have access to all the disinfecting cleaners and
equipment you need for your safety and the safety of your clients.)
If you're looking for a safe, comfortable place to do what you do
best, join our team! - -
Our massage therapists are employees and valued team members who
get the support they need to feel safe and confident doing what
they love. We take care of overhead costs and supplies, marketing
and building your book of business, so that you can focus on
performing massages to help members and guests feel their best. And
with the repeat clientele that our membership model provides,
you'll get to see the long-term impact that your services make.
-And, our perks are just beginning. We support and inspire you to
be your best inside and outside the treatment room with:
- Benefits that help you take care of you -including paid time
off, sick time, employee assistance program and more
- A healthy compensation plan -that rewards your hard work -
- Free Membership to AMTA (American Massage Therapists
Association) includes insurance coverage, four free AMTA courses,
discounts to other AMTA trainings and an annual subscription to
Massage Therapy Journal & Massage Today
- A dedication to self-care -with an education program that helps
managers understand the physical impact of your work and gives you
the tools to prolong the career you love
- Continuing education -with 12+ free CEsCEs every year
- A commitment to safety -and providing a therapeutic, healing
environment for you and Massage Envy members and guests
- A regular clientele who you can get to know and build strong
and rewarding relationships - - -
What We'll Accomplish Together
WHAT WE'LL ACCOMPLISH TOGETHER
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional
services that help clients feel their best. - Your role and the
work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. -
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients'
needs -within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as
applicable in the state of California.
- Customizing massage services -within Massage Envy's policies,
protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client
confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values -of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture -by recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team members
What it Takes to Succeed
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEEDWe only succeed together, so we're looking
for team members in Palm Desert with the passion and experience to
be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Combine your expertise and artistry along with our protocols
and modalities to design customized services that meet the
individual needs of each client.
- Relationship builders -who help members and guests pursue their
total body care goals.
- Well-skilled professionals -who delivery an amazing, safe and
therapeutice experience with every service. - -
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on
their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue
- Clear communicators -who can effectively identify each client's
needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client
throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions -who can recommend follow-up visits
and additional services and products, as needed, to help clients
pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates -who show up on time, ready to jump in wherever
needed to get the job done.
- Service providers who -have a minimum of 500 hours of massage
therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion.
You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for Massage
Therapy for the State of California and be able to pass a
background and reference check with flying colors.We Believe Our
Differences Make Us BetterWe're -excited to hear from Massage
Therapists with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great
job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran
status. - -If you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place
where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet
you! - - -*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ("MEF") is a national
franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised
locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of
its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a
franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not
acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring
criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually
owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location
to location. -
Keywords: Massage Envy, Palm Beach , Massage Therapist - Part Time - Palm Desert, CA, Healthcare , Palm Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!