Registered Nurse Full Time Telemetry - Days 7A-730PM - Telemetry
Company: Cleveland Clinic
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Registered Nurse Full Time Telemetry - Days 7A-730PMProvides
direct nursing care in accordance with established policies,
procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
Designated as an AHCA Primary Stroke Center, Thrombectomy-Capable
Stroke Center as well as in 2021, received the American Heart
Association/American Stroke Association's Get With The Guidelines--
Stroke Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award with Target:
Stroke--- Honor Roll Elite Plus, for our commitment to implementing
excellent care for stroke patients, according to evidence-based
* Provides direct nursing care in accordance with established
policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
Implements and monitors patient care plans.
* Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
* Monitors and documents patient's condition and effectiveness and
timeliness of care and/or interventions.
* Evaluates, updates and revises plan of care to facilitate
achievement of planned and expected outcomes.
* Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
* Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance
with approved nursing protocol.
* Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
* Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with
members of the healthcare team.
* Assesses educational needs of the patient and significant others
considering cultural issues and other special concerns.
* Provides teaching and educational material as appropriate.
* Validates and documents patient and family understanding of
* Maintains professional growth and development through ongoing
formal and informal education and clinical nursing study.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing. BSN
* Current state licensure as Registered Nurse (RN).
* Proof of Basic Life Support (BLS) through American Heart
Association (AHA) must be presented upon hire.
* ONS Chemo/Bio course complete within 1 year of employment if
employed on units inpatient and/or outpatient where chemo is
* If in an Adult/Combined EDs, ACLS upon hire or within one year of
beginning work in the Emergency Department.
* If in an ED, Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) through
American Heart Association (AHA) upon hire or within one year of
beginning work in the Emergency Department.
* In Dedicated Trauma Centers, Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC -
adult) or Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course (ENPC - pediatric) upon
hire or within 24 months of beginning work in the Emergency
* Vascular Access Registered Nurse (VARN) program attendance
required and obtains either a Certified Registered Nurse Infusion
(CRNI) or Vascular Access Board Certified (VA-BC) certification
upon hire or within a year of hire in Peripherally Inserted Central
Catheter (PICC) areas.
Complexity of Work:
* Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the
ability to work with minimal supervision.
* Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take
* Minimum one year current acute care RN experience in a hospital
setting required for acute care settings.
* Minimum one year current acute care RN experience and/or skilled
nursing facility (SNF) experience required for SNF care
* Minimum one year current acute care RN experience and/or rehab
experience required for rehab care settings.
* Minimum one year current acute care RN experience and/or
Emergency Department (ED) experience required for ED settings.
* Will consider licensed military RN experience.
* Requires full range of body motion including handling and lifting
patient, manual and finger dexterity, and eye-hand
* Requires standing and walking for extended periods of time.
* Requires corrected vision and hearing to normal range.
* Requires working under stressful conditions and irregular
* Exposure to communicable diseases and/or body fluids.
* Medium Work - Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than
negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
* Physical Demand requirements are in excess of those for Light
Personal Protective Equipment:
* Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment
Keywords: Cleveland Clinic, Palm Beach , Registered Nurse Full Time Telemetry - Days 7A-730PM - Telemetry, Healthcare , Stuart, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!