Registered Nurse Critical Care - ICU - Intensive Care Unit
Company: Cleveland Clinic
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Registered Nurse Critical CareProvides patient care through the
application of sound Nursing Practice procedures and practices to
patients of all ages. Utilizes competency in the behavioral, growth
and development, and psychosocial needs of the population
* Provides patient care through the application of sound Nursing
Practice procedures and practices. Performs accurate and complete
admission assessments within defined time frames.
* Assesses and documents patient's pain levels utilizing
* Prioritizes and documents patient problems based on assessed
needs/problems in collaboration with the patient, family, and
health care team.
* Establishes and implements plan of care in collaboration with
other disciplines that promotes wellness and facilitates the
* Monitors and documents patient's condition and effectiveness and
timeliness of care and/or interventions.
* Evaluates, updates and revises plan of care to facilitate
achievement of planned and expected outcomes.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Completion of a recognized course of study from an accredited
School of Nursing.
* Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
* Current state licensure as Registered Nurse (RN).
* Basic Life Support (BLS) through American Heart Association (AHA)
* Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) through American Heart
Association (AHA) certification required.
* National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale (NIH) completed within
last year, required.
Complexity of Work:
* Desire to work in multiple hospitals.
* Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the
ability to work with minimal supervision.
* Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take
* Minimum two years recent experience in Critical Care.
* Requires full range of body motion, including handling and
lifting patient, manual and finger dexterity, and eye-hand
* Requires standing and walking for extended periods of time.
* Medium Work - Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than
negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Physical Demand requirements are in excess of those for Light
Personal Protective Equipment:
* Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment
Keywords: Cleveland Clinic, Palm Beach , Registered Nurse Critical Care - ICU - Intensive Care Unit, Healthcare , Stuart, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!