Licensed Massage Therapist - Hiring Now
Company: Massage Envy
Location: Hobe Sound
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Now Hiring Licensed Massage Therapists!!!100% -Tips + Enhancements
- Sign-on Bonuses up to $1,000
- Enhancement Pay & Membership Sold Commission on Top of Base
- Free Annual Membership with the American Massage Therapy
- Free Continuing Education Units (CEUs); Robust Training Program
to Continue to Master your Craft
- Employee Discounted Services & 40% Off Retail Products!
- Employee Referral Bonus Program ($500 per referred MT)
- Steady and Repeat Clientele
- Pre-Booked Appointments
- Ability to Make Your Own Schedule
- All Laundry, Linens, and Massage Supplies provided
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company Contributed Medical Insurance for Full-Time Therapist -
- Vision, Dental, Accident, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term
Disability and Life Insurance for Full-Time Therapist
- 401K Retirement Plan for Full-Time Employees
- Discounted Pet Insurance through Bivvy
- Great Workplace Culture and Team Environment
- Compensation for No-Show Appointments & Cancellations
- Long-Term Career Planning and AdvancementRequirements:
- Must Possess a Valid Massage Therapist License
- Willing to Undergo Background CheckAPPLY TODAY TO START YOUR
JOURNEY TO NOT ONLY TAKING CARE OF OTHERS, BUT ALSO YOURSELF!We are
proud to be an EEO/AA employer. - Applicants for employment are
considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status,
national origin, age, disability, uniformed service, status as a
veteran, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other
protected class under applicable federal, state or local law.
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional
services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your
role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our
mission. This includes: -
- Performing -quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients'
- Customizing -massage services within Massage Envy's policies,
protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized
- Safeguarding -the client experience, maintaining client
confidentiality, and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing -the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency, and empathy.
- Protecting -our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team
What it Takes to Succeed
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the
passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role
- Well-skilled professionalswho have a minimum of 500 hours of
massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of
completion, licensing requirements for massage therapy in our
state, and able to pass a background and reference check
- Willingness to grow by continuing education to build on their
- Clear communicators -who can effectively identify each client's
needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client
throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions -who can recommend follow-up visits
and additional services.
- Great teammates -who show up on time ready to jump in wherever
needed to get the job done. - -*ME SPE Franchising, LLC ("ME SPE")
is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated
franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not ME
SPE, Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ("MEF"), or any of their
affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a
franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not
acting as an agent for ME SPE, MEF, or any of their affiliates.
Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each
individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary
from location to location. -
Keywords: Massage Envy, Palm Beach , Licensed Massage Therapist - Hiring Now, Healthcare , Hobe Sound, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!