LCSW Outpatient Therapist
Company: Veear Projects Inc
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implements and maintains the Integrated Behavioral Health
program's philosophy, principles, and
- procedures in all facets of performance.
- Provide services and conduct self in a manner consistent with
the profession Code of Ethics.
- Assess or provide therapy, counseling, intervention and/or
education to clients in a professional
- Provide clinically appropriate treatment based on mental health
assessment and treatment plans.
- Complete timely and accurate documentation. Meet audited tested
- Assure continuous reimbursable sessions for assigned
- Fully participate in staff development opportunities offered to
enhance professional growth,
- Specially to maintain license, certification, or identified
program performance skills.
- Participate in planned supervision and case consultation
conferences. Come prepared with an
- agenda and keep supervisor informed.
- LCSW is required.
- Master's degree in Mental Health, Counseling, Social Work or
Psychology with a minimum of two
- years' experience.
- Pennsylvania licensure and insurance credentialed is highly
- Support the organization's mission along with sensitivity of
cultural and workplace harmony.
- Planning and time management and strong organizational
- A valid driver's license along with access to a
- Management of work processes along with strong computer skills
for documentation purposes.
- Ability to maintain confidential information within HIPAA
guidelines and organizational policies.
- Ability to be flexible especially with scheduling and site
locations and to perform and prioritize
- multiple functions and tasks.
- Communication along with professionalism
Keywords: Veear Projects Inc, Palm Beach , LCSW Outpatient Therapist, Healthcare , Stuart, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!