Bartender Full Time - Private Country Club
Company: Sailfish Club of Florida
Location: Palm Beach
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionPosition DescriptionJob Title: Bartender, Full
Time Department: Food and BeverageReports To: Bar Manager, Wine &
Beverage ManagerSUMMARY: Prepare and serve alcoholic and
non-alcoholic beverages.Essential Functions/Specific Duties:
- Inspects the bar prior to opening to ensure that adequate
supplies are available.
- Requests additional supplies as necessary and stocks the
- Follows set-up procedures.
- Prepares garnishes, mixes and pre-mixed drinks.
- Greets members and guests.
- Mixes, prepares and serves drinks to members and guests and
mixes and prepares drinks ordered by food servers and beverage
servers according to the recipes approved by the Beverage
- Reports complaints to a manager as soon as they occur.
- Maintains and cleans bar area and equipment.
- Maintains records of liquors, beers, wine, to ensure bar stock
is maintained at all times.
- Maintains daily inventory and records indicating drinks in the
- Cleans and lock ups the bar area according to prescribed
- Attends staff meetings including pre-shift (line-up) sessions
- Carefully follows all laws and club policies and procedures
regarding alcoholic beverage service and informs manager if
continued service to a member or guest is in question.
- Serves drinks to members and guests seated at lounge tables in
the absence of a beverage server.
- Continually practices beverage and revenue control
- Thanks members and guests; invites them to return.
- Completes other appropriate work assignments as requested by
the Beverage Manager.Club Specific Essential Functions:
- CLUBSOFT knowledge (Training will be provided)Physical Demands:
Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds and stand for long
Keywords: Sailfish Club of Florida, Palm Beach , Bartender Full Time - Private Country Club, Hospitality & Tourism , Palm Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!