Company: THE COLONY HOTEL
Location: Palm Beach
Posted on: November 22, 2022
JOB OVERVIEW: Performs all administrative and service functions
necessary to support the Culinary department.
ESSENTIALS JOB FUNCTIONS:
Performs all administrative and service functions and provides
thesupport necessary in the Culinary department to achieve revenue
goals and guest satisfaction, including but not limited to:
1) Answer phones and emails in timely manner.
2) Tracks invoices and updates in Orderly
3) Compile and update recipe database and pricing
4) Provide guest service for all aspects of the business.
5) Prepares and distributes correspondence for department to
include BEO boards, etc.
6) Tracking of health/hygiene data and reports
7) Controls inventory for office supplies, requisitions same as
needed to support operations
8) Maintains accurate contract and contact information for vendors
9) Work closely with Catering to update BEO changes for kitchen
10) Assists in the preparation of monthly inventory data
11) Assist in the completion of special projects as assigned by the
12) Establish and maintain a positive, professional relationship
with clients, vendors and managers through effective, accurate,
timely, and reliable communication and action,
13) Assist Culinary in completing payroll data
14) Assist Culinary in inputting schedules to Paycom.
15) Update and maintain all inhouse communication
16) Maintain a safe and secure working environment,
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Palm Beach, FL 33480: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: THE COLONY HOTEL, Palm Beach , Culinary Coordinator, Hospitality & Tourism , Palm Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!