Company: Lilly Pulitzer
Location: Palm Beach
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Palm Beach, FL - Worth Avenue, Lilly Pulitzer Store
The Keyholder has responsibility for assisting with the daily
operation of the Lilly Pulitzer-- retail store. This includes
sales, serving the customer, and safeguarding the assets of the
store. The following specific responsibilities supplement the
- Understand the overall concept of Lilly Pulitzer, including the
lifestyle, the customer, the merchandise and the heritage
- Present and sell merchandise consistent with the brand.
- Greet each customer and provide the sales assistance
appropriate to sell merchandise to the customer.
- Know the merchandise on the floor and suggest merchandise to
customers as appropriate.
- Provide suggestions to management for merchandising which may
- Build a personal client book.
- Use the EREG POS software system effectively
- Learn the EREG point-of-sale software system, and be able to
troubleshoot in the absence of the Store Manager and Assistant
Store Manager. Use the system to perform the following tasks:
routine register transactions, routine inventory receivings and
transfers, and opening and closing of the registers and store.
- Safeguard the assets of the store.
- Maintain the integrity of the inventory. Prevent inventory
shrink to the extent reasonable and appropriate. Assist in
performing cycle counts, and a year-end comprehensive physical
- Operate the store consistently with the prescribed company
policies and procedures for the store.
- Provide ideas to grow and improve the business. This may
include ideas for merchandising, staffing, floor displays, store
fixturing, advertising, promotion, hours of operation or any other
ideas which may improve and grow the business. SKILLS REQUIRED TO
- Understand Lilly Pulitzer-- and have a genuine enthusiasm and
interest for the concept, the customer and the merchandise.
- Sufficient fashion credibility to sell merchandise to
- The initiative and self-assurance to be able to approach and
sell customers comfortably.
- A high level of dedication, commitment and initiative to
operate a store dependably and with minimal supervision or
- The flexibility of schedule to accommodate the hours typical of
retail store employee.
- The ability and comfort level to operate with an automated
point of sale system.
- The detail orientation necessary to safeguard the assets of the
store. This includes cash reconciliation and inventory management.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- A four year college degree is preferred, but not required for
- Prior experience in a retail store is required. MISCELLANEOUS:
- This position is classified as, part-time hourly; it is
non-exempt and eligible for overtime.
- Given the seasonality of the business, this position may
require flexible, additional working hours during peak
- This position is reviewed annually.
Lilly Pulitzer - is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Lilly Pulitzer - participates in E-Verify. Details in English and
Spanish. Right to Work Statement in English and Spanish.
California Applicants, please click here to review the CCPA
Keywords: Lilly Pulitzer, Palm Beach , Key Holder, Hospitality & Tourism , Palm Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...