Company: Children's Home Society of Florida
Location: Palm City
Posted on: May 3, 2021
#MyCHSWhy Jennifer Smith from Children's Home Society Florida on
Since opening our doors in 1902, CHS became a part of Florida's
CHS has been committed to growing and evolving to provide the
right services and solutions to address the needs of children and
families throughout the changing times. Every day, our team works
with parents and kids to empower them and encourage them. With
innovative technology solutions and a dedicated, experienced team
throughout the state, we're changing the face of foster care and
positively impacting children and families' lives for generations
Join our team to continue to do good and create history serving
Florida's children and families!
The Case Coordinator assesses the risk of abuse and neglect to
children, assesses client and family needs, and coordinates CPT
services. Overall, the Case Coordinator contributes to the CHS high
performance culture by exhibiting our values and providing quality
results that position CHS as the leader in delivering proactive
behavioral health, case management, community and early childhood
solutions for children and families.
WHY JOIN CHS?
- Uplifting mission-driven work culture
- Make an impact in your community and become a part of Florida's
- Growth and professional development opportunities
- Great benefits package, including generous paid time off and
- Conduct forensic interviews to determine whether a child has
been abused and/or neglected or is at risk of abuse and neglect,
assess client and family needs, and coordinate CPT services
- Conduct clinical/psychosocial assessments as well as
forensic/specialized interviews with children and adults.
- Obtain referral and family history.
- Provide on-call support as required and scheduled.
- Provide depositions and expert court testimony as needed.
- Coordinate and attend psychological and medical evaluations
required for cases.
- Maintain clinical records and program documentation.
- Complete reports according to contract and CHS standards.
- Train the community on the dynamics and prevention of child
abuse and neglect.
- Coordinate and participate in multi-disciplinary staffing.
- Contribute to a positive, engaging work environment.
- Develop a strong knowledge base and stay current on job-related
issues and trends.
- Participate actively in departmental meetings, training and
education, as well as the quality process.
- Comply with CHS's code of conduct, policies, procedures and
- Assist with training other team members and providing back up
- Pick up projects on the fly; perform other duties as assigned
from time to time.
- Demonstrate the CHS Common Bond values in the performance of
all job duties.
- Bachelor's Degree in a human services related field from an
accredited university, required.
- Three years of post-bachelor's degree experience, including one
year working with abused and neglected children, required.
- Florida Driver's License within 30 days from h
Keywords: Children's Home Society of Florida, Palm Beach , Case Coordinator, Other , Palm City, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!