Company: Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
Location: Palm Beach
Posted on: May 3, 2021
There's never been a more exciting time to join our team. We are
in an accelerated growth phase in a rapidly expanding industry and
are seeking a motivated, self-driven individual looking for a
long-term position as a SERVICE TECHNICIAN for our Access
What do we do?
Install or service automated doors as required for Stanley
Automatic Door Operating Equipment and other electro/mechanical
equipment as may be sold or serviced by the branch.
Why Choose STANLEY?
What We Offer:
- Industry market competitive salary
- PAID TRAVEL TIME
- Company provided POWER TOOLS
- Well-maintained, newer model COMPANY VEHICLE with company-paid
- Comprehensive BENEFITS package effective within 30 DAYS OR LESS
from date of hire
Do you have the following qualifications? If so, this is the job
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid state driver's license without restrictions
- 1+ year of mechanical or electrical installation/service
- Associates Degree in related electrical, mechanical, or
- Prior experience servicing or installing automated doors
- Prior experience dealing in electrical, HVAC, construction, or
- Ability to clearly interpret and read blueprints
- Excellent Oral & Written communication skills
- Ability to lift/carry up to 75 pounds
- Flexibility to work outside of normal business hours as
- Perform installation or service work as designated in
profitable and proper manner. Record productive time versus travel
- Perform preventive maintenance work in accordance with service
program designated for specific customer.
- Maintain accurately all work records and parts used at each job
in accordance with established procedure.
- Keep updated on all changes/modifications to Stanley equipment
and Ansi156.10 standard as notified through published
- Keep manuals and all details up to date as changes are
- Maintain company vehicles, tools and other property in proper
- Present neat and clean appearance personally and in
workmanship, in accordance with company policies.
- Maintain adequate parts inventory for service vehicle; keep
- Test equipment before leaving job site; perform safety
- Maintain good customer relations and customer service
- Other duties as may be required.
- Assist and instruct others in install / service methods.
- Model, foster and drive the Stanley values including
Accountability, Respect, Integrity, Vision, Stretch, Boundaryless
Keywords: Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., Palm Beach , Service Technician, Other , Palm Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!