Instrument Tech III
Company: Martin Memorial Health Systems, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Responsible for locating and assembling surgical supplies &
instruments for all surgical procedures.
* Delivers supplies and/or instrumentation as requested to surgical
suites, utilizing aseptic technique.
* Familiar with bin locations of surgical supplies and
* Participates in maintaining accuracy of Preference Lists and
* Ensures accurate and timely assembly of Case Carts for Scheduled
and Add On surgical procedures. Completes Needs lists for each
* Proven ability to prioritize and work with great attention to
* Ability to interact positively with O.R. staff in critical
To effectively fulfill this position, a candidate must have:
* A high school diploma or equivalent.
* All of the following criteria must be achieved:
* AAMI Central Sterile Certification or equivalent
* Minimum of 3 years experience as an Instrument Technician Level
* Achieve score of 95% Instrument Technician Aptitude & Competency
* Successful completion of Case Cart Assessment Tool, and
demonstrated ability to perform relief for Level III Case Cart
Keywords: Martin Memorial Health Systems, Inc., Palm Beach , Instrument Tech III, Other , Stuart, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!