Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Company: Your Life Senior Living
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Offer services to residents as indicated in service plans.
Assist in development and revision of service plans. Observe for
and reports resident problems. Perform certain dining services,
activities, and housekeeping duties.
Certified Nursing Assistant. Nursing Assistant. Personal Care
Specialist. Personal Care Assistant. PCA. PCS. CNA.
- Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA assists residents with
performance of activities as indicated in service plans.
- Assist residents with performance of simple treatments as
indicated in service plans.
- Assist residents with emotional health and/or problem
behavioral issues as indicated in service plans.
- Perform other services for residents as indicated in service
plans (e.g., laundry and pet care). Note: any team member with
potential risks related to pet care (e.g., allergies and pregnancy)
should exercise caution in this regard and contact his or her
supervisor concerning any related issues.
- Assist in development and revision of service plans by
informing supervisor of current resident needs and preferences, as
well as successful service approaches.
- Observe for and report resident problems (as listed in
Observation and Reporting sections of Personal Care Specialist
Resource, or in service plans) and report such problems to LPN (if
on duty) or Medication Attendant.
SKILLS and QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively in English, both
verbally and in writing.
- Meet state or provincial health related requirements.
- Maintain any certification as required by state or provincial
- High school diploma or GED
- Successful completion of a nursing assistant program
- Certification as a CNA
- Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray.
Keywords: Your Life Senior Living, Palm Beach , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Other , Stuart, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!