Regional Sales Representative
Company: Vensure Employer Services
Location: Palm Beach
Posted on: May 3, 2021
High Earning Potential with Base Salary + Commissions
Vensure Employer Servicesis seeking several
career minded, self-starters who are challenged by the opportunity
to achieve personal financial goals by selling Human Resource
Outsourcing products and services in an exciting new market. Base
salaries will be based on prior experience and results, with a
generous commission schedule to multiply the earning potential of
The Regional Sales Representative will
be provided the tools (including a comprehensive training program)
to be successful in a consultative style sales environment and
given the opportunity to achieve a rewarding, long-term career with
the company. Warm leads and regional contacts may be provided upon
completion of training initiatives but prospecting will be
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To generate new business in designated territory and
- Research local companies for target marketing.
- Be a student of the industry knowledgeable of new products and
services as well as Broker practices and trends.
- Be aware of competitors and their initiatives and analyze
- Take ownership for the accuracy, timeliness and efficiency of
all services for assigned clients.
- Oversee renewal proposals and processes for in-force
- Prepare executive summaries for client presentations.
- Negotiate with carriers on behalf of clients about rates.
- Maintain and update client records in Salesforce.
- Attend monthly consulting meetings and offer training and
coaching for staff.
- Position will include extensive travel in the designated
regional territory of hire.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
Competencies, Knowledge, Skills and
- 2-5 years progressive sales experience with an insurance
carrier, managed care organization, agency, TPA, Payroll, HCM or
PEO type of B2B Intangible sale.
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated and focused on new
- Knowledgeable in both self-funded and fully-insured products
and financial arrangements is a plus
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills; capable of
communicating as a knowledgeable professional to carriers, members
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Extensive travel required in your territory
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Life and Health License a bonus
Please note: video resumes will not be accepted for the Regional
Sales Representative position.
Keywords: Vensure Employer Services, Palm Beach , Regional Sales Representative, Other , Palm Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!