Assistant Preschool Teacher
Company: The Learning Experience - Corporate
Location: Lake Worth
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Learn, Play and Grow with us Join the fastest growing
childcare company today! With over 300 centers
open or under development, its a great time to join The Learning
Experience. We are leaders in the early education industry and our
people are given the opportunity to do their best every day, in our
state-of-the-art centers. *$500 Sign-On Bonus
for qualified individual, payable in 2 increments: $250 after 30
days and $250 after 90 days of employment. Lead
Teachers at The Learning Experience are ambassadors of happiness,
creating opportunities every day that reflect our mission to make a
difference in the lives of children, their families and
communities.Our teachers are industry leaders, responsible for
implementing The Learning Experiences proprietary L.E.A.P.
Curriculum, working with Infants, Toddlers, and Preschool children.
Our passionate teachers use a growth mindset to develop young minds
and inspire a love of learning.As a Lead Teacher, you will be
responsible for the overall classroom management, leading a safe,
nurturing and engaging learning environment. Our Lead Teachers
serve as role models, using a growth mindset to develop young minds
and inspire a love of learningConsider becoming a part of the TLE
family today and Learn, Play, and Grow with us!Our Lead
- Lead, coach and mentor less experienced teachers in your
classroom; model behaviors and provide feedback.
- Implement TLEs proprietary L.E.A.P Curriculum, in a way that is
consistent with the unique needs of each child.
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play
- Communicate regularly with parents, sharing their childrens
latest adventures and achievements through a variety of avenues,
including mobile apps and personal discussions.
- Support your centers success, partnering with center staff and
leadership to achieve goals around enrollment and engagement.
- Ensure the safety and security of each child.
- Ability to build relationships with families and coworkers and
create a dynamic environment where play and learning happens.
- 1 year of professional teaching experience preferred. At least
six months of professional teaching experience required.
- Associate degree or higher in ECE or related degree preferred.
High school diploma/GED required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices
- CPR and First Aide certification preferred
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role
Keywords: The Learning Experience - Corporate, Palm Beach , Assistant Preschool Teacher, Other , Lake Worth, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!