Service Technician- Trailer Driver (CDL A)
Company: United Site Services
Location: Hobe Sound
Posted on: June 7, 2021
- Conduct daily pre-shift & post-shift vehicle inspection &
report deficiencies to shop immediately. Also, report improper
operation, faulty equipment, and unusual conditions to the
- Operate delivery truck to and from pre-designated work sites
based on daily routing information.
- Maintain telephone or radio contact with Hub Manager or Office
Administrator to receive additional instructions, changes to work
- Deliver comfort stations to or pick up from event location,
completing set up and breakdown of all equipment
- Troubleshoot issues which may arrive during delivery, servicing
or pick-up of comfort stations, which may include basic electrical,
plumbing and/or HVAC.
- Maintain truck logs according to state and federal
- Follow all established safety rules & regulations.
- Special/Other projects as assigned by management.
- HS Diploma or general education degree (GED); or an equivalent
combination of education and experience
- 1 year commercial vehicle driving experience with CDL A
- Valid Driver License
- Class CDL A with endorsement requred.
- Valid Forklift Operator Certification required
- Bilingual is a plus (English/Spanish)
Keywords: United Site Services, Palm Beach , Service Technician- Trailer Driver (CDL A), Other , Hobe Sound, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!