Senior Client Recruiter (Per Diem)
Company: Cleveland Clinic
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Job Details Creates, develops and implements highly effective
recruitment strategies. Provides recruiting of highly qualified
candidates for assigned departments. Builds relationship with
managers, training of new staff members, and leads special projects
- Assists in the development of policies and procedures to
standardize, rationalize and simplify Cleveland Clinic recruiting
- Provides guidance and technical advice and works with other
- Serves as a representative of the department at divisional,
hospital and enterprise-wide committees.
- Promotes organization recruitment efforts at conventions,
speaking engagements, job fairs, educational facilities and other
community related activities.
- Develops and implements a recruitment plan for areas of
assigned responsibility, including reviewing hiring needs, locating
and identifying various sourcing capabilities and effectively
monitoring and measuring the effectiveness of the plan.
- Evaluates candidates for open positions and instrumental in the
lead and pursuit of Cleveland Clinic diversity goals especially as
they relate to talent acquisition.
- Ensures that all steps of the recruitment process including
position approval, posting, sourcing, interviewing, testing,
education/work verification, criminal background checks, execute
pre-boarding process, applicant tracking database management.
- Proactively partners with Talent Acquisition, Human Resources
leaders and Hiring Managers.
- Serves as an internal consultant to enterprise managers
regarding staffing, training and counseling on Talent Acquisition
and HR Recruitment policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration,
Nursing or Healthcare Administration.
Complexity of Work:
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the
ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take
- A minimum of four years of Recruitment experience
- One year of recruitment experience
- Additional progressively responsible experience may offset
- Possess full range of body motion including handling and
lifting items up to 50 pounds, manual and finger dexterity and
- Requires standing and walking for extended periods of
- Requires corrected vision and hearing to normal range. Must be
able to travel to various Cleveland Clinic sites and area
- The ability to travel overnight.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required for procedures.
Keywords: Cleveland Clinic, Palm Beach , Senior Client Recruiter (Per Diem), Other , Stuart, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!