Reports to: Inventory & NSO Lead
Location: Support Center - Palm Springs, FL
Now Optics, formerly known as Vision Precision Holdings, is a
leader in the eye health industry. Its retail brands, My Eyelab and
Stanton Optical, are amongst the fastest-growing, full-service
retail optical centers throughout the country. The company
continues to expand its retail footprint with 210+ corporate and
franchise locations while delivering affordable eye care services
and providing a fast and friendly customer experience. The company
consistently ranks among the largest optical retailers in the
country by Vision Monday. In this role, you are expected to adhere
to, and exemplify, all company profiles including:
Vision: Modernizing the eye care experience for all people.
Mission: Making eye care easy.
Integrity: We see integrity as building a foundation of trust
with our customers, employees and stakeholders by communicating
honestly, ensuring consistency and delivering on our
Collaboration: We see collaboration as combining the talents of
a diverse group, offering proactive communication and being
open-minded to new ideas.
Accountability: We see accountability as taking initiative,
delivering our best in all we do, accepting responsibility for our
actions and taking ownership of results.
Respect: We see respect as prioritizing human relationships,
being present, connecting with transparency and empathy.
Empowerment: We see empowerment as making purpose-driven
decisions to support the company vision, showing appreciation for
others, and taking care of the individuals we serve.
Job Description and Profile:
Under direct supervision of the Supply Chain Director, the
purpose of the position is to monitor and maintain an accurate
inventory. Up to and including, receiving, fulfillment, and
ordering of frames, frame shipment quality control and sku count
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintains steady workflow to coincide with delivery time
commitments to stores
- Notifies the leader on duty of equipment malfunctions,
incomplete orders, incorrect lenses, etc.
- Prints inventory sku tags and tags new frames
- Performs inventory cycle counts 2x per year or as needed
- Supports inventory order fulfillment, receiving, and ordering
through proprietary computer system
- Maintains accurate system bin location of frame sku
- Flexibility to move throughout the function as work demand
- Performs related duties as directed.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Experience in a lab or warehouse environment preferred
- Proficiency in inventory systems
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have
knowledge of MS Word, Google Docs, etc.
- Ability to lift heavy objects
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Results driven individual
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and be flexible with changing
business needs in a team environment