RN - OR - Full Time - Days
Company: Jupiter Medical Center
Posted on: June 11, 2021
Within nursing services, the Registered Nurse assumes the
accountability and responsibility as a professional nurse for
providing "Patient Centered Care" for an assigned group of
- The RN plans, directs, and evaluates nursing care while
providing a holistic view, which may include dimensions of
physical, developmental, emotional, psychosocial, cultural,
spiritual, and functional status.
- . Assessment involves the orderly collection of information to
develop a comprehensive Standard of Care to meet identified patient
care outcomes, and evaluate effectiveness of a nursing plan of
- Established nursing objectives, standards, policies, and
procedures will be followed in administering nursing care.
- Initial assessments provide a baseline for future comparisons
that can be made in order to individualize care.
- Ongoing assessment and reassessment are required to meet the
patient's changing needs.
- RN ensures accurate documentation, adequate supplies and is
knowledgeable in operation of equipment
- Must have current FL RN licensure
- Must have ACLS/BLS from AHA
- Must have a minimum of 2 years recent acute care OR
Keywords: Jupiter Medical Center, Palm Beach , RN - OR - Full Time - Days, Other , Jupiter, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!