Posted on: July 10, 2021
Here at Wellpath, everything that we do is about taking care of
people - our patients, our staff and our partners. We are committed
to making a difference by providing hope and healing to vulnerable
patients in challenging clinical environments. Our talented,
compassionate team thrives in an autonomous environment, is
empowered and supported by education, training and the resources to
practice healthcare the way it is meant to be and strives to
"Always Do The Right Thing!"
Our Maintenance Supervisor assists the Facilities Manager in
supervising the maintenance staff and providing leadership and
direction in the completion of their assigned tasks. In addition,
performs necessary skilled work in building repairs including
plumbing, HVAC, carpentry, electrical, mechanical, sewer, water
systems, and other related areas of physical plant management.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Additional technical trade or college level course highly
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in general maintenance
associated with electricity, plumbing, refrigeration, mechanical or
- Supervision experience is required
- Licensure or certification in an appropriate trade highly
- Conducts inspections to determine the need for repair and to
estimate repair costs. Schedules preventive maintenance for all
safety equipment and systems. Maintains logs of pending and
completed maintenance activities. Prepares progress, status, and
other reports as required by the Assistant Administrator/Support
and reviews maintenance department activities, performance and
operations to determine departmental progress towards established
goals and objectives.
- Reviews all maintenance issues at the facility. Prioritizes
work according to the severity of the issues. May prepare cost
estimates according to labor and material requirements when
- Assigns and inspects work of maintenance personnel. Coordinates
the preparation of repair orders, equipment records, requisitions,
- Logs, monitors, and controls the dispensing of all tools used
in maintenance activities. Must be able to quickly determine
whether any tools are missing. Responsible for the safe
transportation of tools within the facility.
- Coordinates with other crafts when assistance is required.
- Ensure compliance with applicable building codes, state,
federal, national standards, corporate policy and other governing
authority agents of the facility.
- Conducts more complex or difficult maintenance assignments
- Performs limited administrative functions such as evaluating
subordinate personnel work performances and reports.
- Initiates and conducts subordinate training.
- Maintains accurate logs on all flammable, toxic and caustic
- Attends staff meeting and conducts meetings with subordinate
personnel regularly to ensure the operations integrity of
- Must be able to apply principles of critical thinking to a
variety of practical and emergent situations and accurately follow
standardized procedures that may call for deviations.
- Must be able to apply sound judgment beyond a specific set of
instructions and apply knowledge to different factual
- Must be alert at all times; pay close attention to
- Must be able to work under stress on a regular or continuous
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Wellpath is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer
Keywords: Wellpath, Palm Beach , Maintenance Supervisor, Other , Indiantown, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!