PT Maintenance Engineer - New Hire Bonus up to $500
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Posted on: July 11, 2021
Currently seeking team members who
are passionate about creating lasting vacation memories for our
owners/guest vising our resort properties. Do you find your work
gratifying while making a difference, providing an enjoyable,
What will I be
As a Maintenance
Technician II you would be responsible for
maintaining the guestrooms, public spaces, back of the house areas
in good repair ensuring an attractive and well-maintained property
with your primary focus on guest relations and problem resolution.
Assignments relate to a variety of skills that include but not
limited to painting, stucco, texturing, drywall, staining,
knockdown and popcorn ceilings. Work well with customers and staff
members and drive company success through performing the following
tasks to the highest standards:
- Interacts with guest for problem resolution. Basic appliance
troubleshooting and repair Basic air-conditioning controls
Intermediate skills in drywall, painting/staining and wall vinyl
- Troubleshoot plumbing fixtures including drain cleaning. Change
- Maintain all guestroom and public space equipment Replace Caulk
Tile/Grout Door repair to include locking mechanisms and hinges.
Inspects rooms for pest intrusion Inspects and replaces cosmetic
- Replace light bulbs and ballasts Repair closet/drapery tracks,
replacement of furniture Stain furniture and repair knicks and
gouges. Replace remote control batteries Unclog toilets and sinks.
Touch-up paint Glue peeling wallpaper.
- Execute planned scheduled preventative maintenance Replaces
faulty plumbing components. Maintain accurate functioning of all
equipment and tools.
- Establishes a clear line of communication with the engineering
leadership. Assist other maintenance staff on special projects.
Responding to all guest requests to ensure client satisfaction;
willing to "pitch-in" and help co- workers with their job duties
and be an outstanding teammate.
- Detailed record keeping in English is required for logs and
What are we looking
A TEAM-FIRST ATTITUDE
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership
industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation,
quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company’s success
are our Team Members. To fulfill this role optimally, you must
possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to
communicate well with guests in English. Climb stairs and work on
ladders up to 40 feet, push/pull up to 100 lbs., lift /carry up to
50 lbs., grasp, stoop, reach overhead with or without reasonable
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in facilities maintenance
- Ability to follow basic written and verbal directions, climb
stairs and work on ladders up to 40 feet, push/pull up to 100 lbs.,
lift/carry up to 50 lbs., grasp, stoop, reach overhead
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Comfortable with Saturday-Monday 8:30AM - 5:00PM schedule
It would be advantageous in this
position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and
- More than 3 years or more of related experience
- Current State’s driver’s license
Don’t wait, apply
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at our company. We prohibit discrimination
based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited
to: race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation,
childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation,
gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry,
citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic
information (including testing and characteristics), veteran
status, uniformed service member status or any other status
protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Palm Beach , PT Maintenance Engineer - New Hire Bonus up to $500, Other , Stuart, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!