Posted on: July 18, 2021
Here at Wellpath, everything that we do is about taking care of
people - our patients, our staff and our partners. We are committed
to making a difference by providing hope and healing to vulnerable
patients in challenging clinical environments. Our talented,
compassionate team thrives in an autonomous environment, is
empowered and supported by education, training and the resources to
practice healthcare the way it is meant to be and strives to
"Always Do The Right Thing!"
Our Custody Technician operates and monitors an electronic
computerized security and surveillance system.
- A high school diploma or its equivalent
- One (1) year of experience in Law Enforcement and/or security
work, the operation of computer equipment, and/or the use of
automated security or surveillance systems
- Monitors an electronic touchscreen display monitor and takes
actions required to correct breaches of security and/or mechanical
equipment failure announced by the system by directing the
deployment of conventional security forces, advising the Security
Shift Supervisor, or notifying local Law Enforcement and/or
Fire-Department Agencies as directed, and when the immediate
situation may demand.
- Performs actions required to command the system to perform
various functions, such as unlocking or locking electronic doors
and placing devices in an access or secure mode to allow or prevent
movement of people as necessary. Maintains post equipment by
completing daily equipment inventory and checks.
- Maintains the system log which automatically records all
events/activities by inserting pertinent remarks in reference to
events as they occur.
- Performs functions necessary to obtain any information from the
system to determine the status of security, mechanical equipment or
the system itself.
- Performs operator maintenance on the system in accordance with
- Initiates alarm summaries, group and all address summaries,
trend reporting and other commands to verify proper system
- Takes action required to correct the situation if possible or
to obtain the services of maintenance personnel in the event of
- Must be able to apply principles of critical thinking to a
variety of practical and emergent situations and accurately follow
standardized procedures that may call for deviations.
- Must be able to apply sound judgment beyond a specific set of
instructions and apply knowledge to different factual
- Must be alert at all times; pay close attention to
- Must be able to work under stress on a regular or continuous
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Wellpath is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer
Keywords: Wellpath, Palm Beach , Custody Technician, Other , Indiantown, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!