Home Health Aids (HHA) & Patient Care Assistants (PCA)
Company: Martin Nursing & Rehabilitation
Posted on: October 12, 2021
DURING THIS VERY DIFFICULT TIME WE ARE LOOKING FOR
INDIVIDUALS THAT ARE DEDICATED, LOVE CARING FOR OTHERS AND AT THE
SAME TIME SEEKING TO GROW WITHIN THEIR CAREER. OUR ORGANIZATION HAS
FOUR LOCATIONS IN SOUTH AND CENTAL FLORIDA WE WELCOME ALL HOME
HEALTH AIDS AND PATIENT CARE ASSISTANTS TO APPLY AND JOIN OUR
The Home Health Aids (HHA) & Patient Care Assistants (PCA)
primary goal is to assist the Nurses and CNAs in providing care to
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic- healthcare organizations need a
lot more healthcare professionals to care for residents- so our
Company is seeking for HHAs and
PCAs to work under a program that would help them
obtain additional work experience and training
while training with our licensed professionals for three months and
studying to obtain their Certified Nursing Assistant license.
While working under the supervision of the healthcare
professionals -PCAs and HHAs will work on obtaining their Certified
Nursing Assistant license so they can continue to work for our
nursing home facility.
To apply you must be a Home Health Aid or a Patient Care
Assistant with experience preferred.
Work alongside a CNA to work on the following job duties:
- Providing great patient care.
- Answering patient calls and determining how best to help
- Providing physical support for patients or residents with daily
activities and personal hygiene, including bathing, dressing,
getting out of bed, - using the toilet, walking, standing, or
- Turning and repositioning bedridden patients.
- Ensuring patients or residents receive appropriate diet by
reviewing their dietary restrictions, food allergies, and
- Obtaining a wide range of information from physicians,
caregivers, and nurses about patient conditions, treatment plans,
and suggested activities.
- Measuring and recording food and liquid intake and urinary and
fecal output and reporting changes to medical or nursing
- Recording vital signs, including blood pressure, pulse,
temperature, and respiration rate as requested by staff.
- Examining patients to detect issues requiring medical care,
including open wounds, bruises, or blood in the urine.
- Reminding patients to take medications and nutritional
- Noting observations of patient behavior, including complaints,
or physical symptoms to nurses.
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Experience: 1 year of HHA or PCA experience
Requirements; Must provide a recent COVID free testing
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Keywords: Martin Nursing & Rehabilitation, Palm Beach , Home Health Aids (HHA) & Patient Care Assistants (PCA), Other , Stuart, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!