Sprinkler Install Foreman (Palm City)
Location: Palm City
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Company Overview: At ADT Commercial, we are in the business of
helping people and organizations to protect what matters most to
them. Building upon ADT---s 145-year legacy, we secure the
livelihoods and futures of critical commercial environments, retail
location, educational campuses, healthcare facilities and financial
institutions across the U.S. as an industry-leading security, fire
and life safety systems integrator. We strive to have the most
experienced and technically trained and talented teams in the
industry, driven by excellence at every turn. At ADT Commercial, we
truly believe that our people are the difference --- for our
organization, the customers we serve and the communities we
protect. When you---re a part of ADT Commercial, you---ll have the
opportunity to be a part of that difference every day. With more
than 300 locations, a deep national presence, and comprehensive
portfolio of solutions and services, our employees are always
poised for career advancement and growth. For more information,
visit--www.adtcommercial.com--or follow us
on--LinkedIn--and--Facebook. Position Summary: The basic function
of this position is to install and troubleshoot fire sprinkler
systems.-- Works with minimal supervision.-- Provides guidance,
training, and direction to lower level Fitters and trainees.
Performs onsite supervision of Sprinkler Install techs on multiple
project sites and coordinates the daily activities for the assigned
construction site(s). Duties And Responsibilities:
- Installs and troubleshoots fire protection sprinkler systems
for commercial application.
- Must have an ability to proctor, coach, and teach others.
- Must be able to anticipate and communicate any problems that
may impact installation activities and implement solutions.--
- Must be able to read and understand assigned project
documentation and work orders (including construction blueprints,
diagrams, and specifications used in installation activities).
- Must prepare accurate and timely documentation for work
performed, complete monthly vehicle reports, and maintain truck
inventory to ensure proper response to customers--- needs.
- May be required to attend/participate in customer meetings
- Must adhere to company safety policies and procedures.
- Must ensure a positive customer experience.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Must perform other duties, as assigned. Minimum Qualifications
(Education, Skills & Experience):
- Minimum of High School/Vocational training.
- Must have five (5) or more years of experience in all fire
sprinkler systems (wet, dry, deluge, and pre-action).
- Required to have a full understanding of all NFPA and local
codes that apply (NFPA 13, 13(R), 13(D), 14, 20, 24).
- Must have an understanding of all fire codes and an ability to
discern deficiencies in the system(s) being inspected.
- Must have a valid driver---s license and be able to clear a
drug screening.-- Certification/Licensing:
- Must obtain and retain any specific product certifications
and/or licenses that are required by national, state and local
codes.---- Work Environment:
- Exposure to outside weather conditions, risk of electrical
shock, and harsh work environments.
- The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. Physical Requirements:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to:
- Stand; walk; sit; twist; use hands to handle; reach with hands
and arms; push; pull; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or
crawl; talk and hear.
- Use vision abilities including: close, distance, peripheral,
depth, and color.
- Work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions/circumstances
such as with ladders, scaffolding, high lift equipment, wires,
ducts, crawl spaces, attics, above ceilings, etc.
- Lift, move, and hold up to approximately 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work a full-time, flexible schedule with ---on
call availability--- and must be able to travel on short
- Must be able to drive a motor vehicle (day and evenings) for
extended time periods. ADT Commercial LLC is an Equal Employment
Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse
and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and
environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve
our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we
have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel
included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn
Keywords: ADT, Palm Beach , Sprinkler Install Foreman (Palm City), Other , Palm City, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!