Posted on: May 14, 2022
Here at Wellpath, everything that we do is about taking care of
people - our patients, our staff and our partners. We are committed
to making a difference by providing hope and healing to vulnerable
patients in challenging clinical environments. Our talented,
compassionate team thrives in an autonomous environment, is
empowered and supported by education, training and the resources to
practice healthcare the way it is meant to be and strives to
"Always Do The Right Thing!"OverviewOur Dietician oversees the
dietary program and menu planning, documents patient nutritional
information, represents the department in clinical care committee,
and assists the management as necessary to ensure that the patient
nutritional needs are met.QualificationsEducation:
- Associates degree from an accredited collage with a major in
food and nutrition is required
- A Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university
with a major in foods and nutrition is preferredExperience:
- Above average interpersonal skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels within
the facility, in addition to a variety of outside customers with
- Good writing skills
- Must be able to thoroughly and effectively document all work
performed in the position
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software
typically used by the departmentLicenses/Certifications:
- Should be eligible to take the registration exam for
- Assess the nutitional status needs of a patient.
- Provides nutritional counseling to patients and their families,
- Prepares all patients' diet cards.
- Inputs all dietary and nutritional information. Maintains all
records of patient's nutritional history.
- Approves and helps design cycle menus.
- Demonstrate sensitivity to cultural diversity issues, treats
patients as individuals, and considers the culture of the patients
when providing care and treatment.
- Demonstrate knowledge about care and treatment needs of
patients of different ages. Provides individualized care and
treatment that is consistent with/sensitive to the age and life
span developmental needs of each patient.
- Helps facility to maintain annual policy updates and helps to
write new policies as needed.
- Performs quarterly sanitation audits of all serving areas.
- Attends committee meetings and any exit interviews or audits
that may be in progress.
- Participates in Clinical Care Committee regarding patients'
- Assists in dietary staff in-services.
- Must be able to apply principles of critical thinking to a
variety of practical and emergent situations and accurately follow
standardized procedures that may call for deviations.
- Must be able to apply sound judgment beyond a specific set of
instructions and apply knowledge to different factual
- Must be alert at all times; pay close attention to
- Must be able to work under stress on a regular or continuous
- Perform other duties as assigned.Wellpath is an
Keywords: Wellpath, Palm Beach , Dietician, Other , Indiantown, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!