Registered Nurse Open Heart OR
Company: JFK Medical Center - Palm Beach
Location: Lake Worth
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Description SHIFT: No Weekends
Registered Nurse Open Heart Operating Room Full Time Days with Call
FTE 1.0 HCA Florida JFK Hospital Atlantis, FL 33462 LIMITED TIME
ELEVATED SIGN ON BONUS OF $20,000 FOR EXPERIENCED RN'S Facility
Description: Originally named John F. Kennedy Hospital in honor of
our nation's 35th president in 1966, HCA Florida JFK Hospital has
since grown into a multi-campus medical center with four Palm Beach
County locations. Our main campus is a 558-bed acute care medical
and surgical facility known for its comprehensive services
including: 24-hour emergency services, cardiovascular care,
neurosciences, general, minimally invasive & robotic surgery,
orthopedic and spine care, bariatrics, behavioral health and
obstetrics. JFK Main is a Joint Commission certified Primary Stroke
Center and a certified Ventricular Assist Device program. We are an
American College of Cardiology Chest Pain Center and an American
College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer accredited Comprehensive
Community Cancer Program. We also offer two off-site ERs in Palm
Beach Gardens and West Boynton Beach providing the same emergency
treatment for adults and children as our hospital based ER, closer
to home. We are located in the City of Atlantis near the coastal
cities of Lake Worth and Boynton Beach. Close to the beach, trendy
restaurants and shopping malls, there is something for everybody.
We invite you to join a dynamic team of top clinical professionals
in a fast-paced environment while enjoying the benefits of Palm
Beach County living. Benefits: We are committed to providing our
employees with the support they need. At JFK, we offer an array of
medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on
perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and
your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer
- Student Loan Repayment*
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs*
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)* *If applicable, please
refer to the CBA or the local HR office to confirm if this benefit
applies to your position. For more information contact
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing preferred.
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Florida or Recognized
Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements,
including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life
Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and certification.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and certification.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Pediatric Life
Support Course (PALS) and certification.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally
and in writing.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- One year of Acute Care Nursing experience
- 1 to 3 years of OR RN experience
- Experience as an Open Heart OR RN preferred
- Additional certifications preferred. Notice Our Company's
recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your
career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During
the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request
financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit
card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters
will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo
Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email,
let us know by clicking here . For questions about your job
application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option
Keywords: JFK Medical Center - Palm Beach, Palm Beach , Registered Nurse Open Heart OR, Other , Lake Worth, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!