Company: Clubcorp Club Operations, Inc.
Location: Palm City
Posted on: September 15, 2022
Primary role is to ensure an orderly flow of play onto the golf
course while enforcing all club rules and providing assistance to
Members and Guests in order to keep play at an even flow.
Responsible for providing the highest level of professionalism and
customer service for our Members and Guests on the course.
This position reports directly to the Director of Golf or Head Golf
Pro and indirectly to all Golf Professionals.
Day to Day:
* Provide efficient and friendly customer service by displaying the
Three Steps of Service as Members and Guests play golf.
* Ensure the flow of play onto the golf course is maintained in an
orderly fashion and in accordance with tee times and club
regulations to avoid gaps when players are late for their tee time
during busy play hours.
* Assist Members and Guests in finding an appropriate game.
* Maintain a sufficient supply of scorecards, pencils, tees and
other necessities on hand at all times.
* Be on the course as scheduled, unless checking with the starters
or other golf operations staff to report any incidents or
situations that need attention.
* Assist Members and Guests whenever possible by providing
suggestions on proper golf course etiquette.
* Responsible for enforcing all club rules as they pertain to the
* Maintain a polite manner whenever a Member or Guest is approached
with a violation.
* Assist Members, whenever possible, by looking for lost balls, and
providing rides, if desired.
* Repair ball marks whenever possible, fill divots with topsoil and
pick up loose articles on the golf course while straightening cart
guidance ropes and their supports.
* Assist and coordinate services with other golf operations staff
including Outside Services, Range Attendants, Cart Attendants,
etc., to ensure seamless and efficient services for all Members and
* Be informed to let Members and guests know of Club services,
features, upcoming events and specials available in the Golf
* Ensure all daily assignments are completed in their respective
areas, to meet Club standards (i.e., no trash/debris on course,
supplies are restocked, signage is neat, etc.).
* Assist fellow Employees, Members and guests to ensure delivery of
the Three Steps of Service without being directed. Be aware of team
members and the environment and participate as a member of the
* Notify supervisor of Member/Guest complaints at the time they
occur. Resolve customer complaints as soon as possible.
All the other stuff we do:
* Because of the fluctuating demands of the companys operation, it
may be necessary that each Employee Partner perform a multitude of
different functions therefore, as an essential part of your
position, you will be expected to help others when the occasion
arises, just as other Employee Partners are expected to help you.
Accordingly, you may be expected to perform other tasks as needed
or as directed.
* Adhere to all of the various company, club and department written
mandatory standards of operations, policies and procedures,
manuals, memos, oral instructions, etc., all of which go to make up
the essential functions of the job.
* Ability to communicate effectively with proper grammar.
* Ability to work well under pressure, coordinating multiple tasks
at any given time
* Ability to focus attention on detail.
* Maintain good conduct and safe working habits while in all areas
of the Club and assure that others are acting safely.
* Attend daily line-up and participate as requested.
* Wear a clean and neat uniform that follows ClubCorp and your
property uniform standards daily.
* A high school diploma, GED, or equivalent, is required.
* Customer service experience. Basic Golf Knowledge Required.
* You can be trusted to maintain confidentiality of all proprietary
Company information and sensitive employee matters, except as
expressly authorized by the Company.
* You always perform at the highest level of ethical work
* You are comfortable working in both indoor and outdoor
environments with frequent exposure to extreme hot or cold
temperatures and humidity.
Keywords: Clubcorp Club Operations, Inc., Palm Beach , Starter Golf, Other , Palm City, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!