Location: Palm City
Posted on: September 20, 2022
At ADT Commercial, we are in the business of helping people and
organizations to protect what matters most to them. Building upon
ADT's 145-year legacy, we secure the livelihoods and futures of
critical commercial environments, retail location, educational
campuses, healthcare facilities and financial institutions across
the U.S. as an industry-leading security, fire and life safety
systems integrator. We strive to have the most experienced and
technically trained and talented teams in the industry, driven by
excellence at every turn. At ADT Commercial, we truly believe that
our people are the difference - for our organization, the customers
we serve and the communities we protect. When you're a part of ADT
Commercial, you'll have the opportunity to be a part of that
difference every day. With more than 300 locations, a deep national
presence, and comprehensive portfolio of solutions and services,
our employees are always poised for career advancement and growth.
For more information, visit or follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook
The basic function of this position is to install and troubleshoot
fire sprinkler systems. Works with minimal supervision. Provides
guidance, training, and direction to lower level Fitters and
trainees. Performs onsite supervision of Sprinkler Install techs on
multiple project sites and coordinates the daily activities for the
assigned construction site(s).
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Installs and troubleshoots fire protection sprinkler systems
for commercial application.
- Must have an ability to proctor, coach, and teach
- Must be able to anticipate and communicate any problems that
may impact installation activities and implement
- Must be able to read and understand assigned project
documentation and work orders (including construction blueprints,
diagrams, and specifications used in installation
- Must prepare accurate and timely documentation for work
performed, complete monthly vehicle reports, and maintain truck
inventory to ensure proper response to customers' needs.
- May be required to attend/participate in customer
- Must adhere to company safety policies and procedures.
- Must ensure a positive customer experience.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Must perform other duties, as assigned.
Qualifications - External
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Skills & Experience):
- Minimum of High School/Vocational training.
- Must have five (5) or more years of experience in all fire
sprinkler systems (wet, dry, deluge, and pre-action).
- Required to have a full understanding of all NFPA and local
codes that apply (NFPA 13, 13(R), 13(D), 14, 20, 24).
- Must have an understanding of all fire codes and an ability to
discern deficiencies in the system(s) being inspected.
- Must have a valid driver's license and be able to clear a drug
- Must obtain and retain any specific product certifications
and/or licenses that are required by national, state and local
- Exposure to outside weather conditions, risk of electrical
shock, and harsh work environments.
- The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to:
- Stand; walk; sit; twist; use hands to handle; reach with hands
and arms; push; pull; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or
crawl; talk and hear.
- Use vision abilities including: close, distance, peripheral,
depth, and color.
- Work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions/circumstances
such as with ladders, scaffolding, high lift equipment, wires,
ducts, crawl spaces, attics, above ceilings, etc.
- Lift, move, and hold up to approximately 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work a full-time, flexible schedule with "on
call availability" and must be able to travel on short
- Must be able to drive a motor vehicle (day and evenings) for
extended time periods.
ADT Commercial LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive
workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where
every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and
help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best
talent working in an environment where employees feel included and
recognized. Visit us online at to learn more.
Keywords: ADT, Palm Beach , Sprinkler Foreman, Other , Palm City, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!