Retail Store Associate
Location: Palm Beach
Posted on: November 16, 2022
Sherwin-Williams is hiring Retail Store Associates for Part-Time
and Full-Time roles for our stores in all 50 states in the U.S.
How You'll Perform the Role
- Support the sales efforts at a Sherwin-Williams paint store,
servicing wholesale and retail customers.
- Assist customers in person and over the phone by determining
needs and presenting appropriate products and services
- Ensuring that sales transactions are completed accurately,
maintaining precise work order files and formulas, pulling
appropriate products from the sales floor or warehouse, and tinting
and mixing them to customer specifications
- Stock shelves and set up displays, clean store equipment and
load/unload delivery trucks
- Assist in making deliveries if necessary
What We Offer You
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Benefits package for Part-time and Full-time employees
includes: vacation, 401k, pension investment plan, employee product
- For Full time employees, additional benefits include: medical,
dental, and vision insurance, short and long term disability
- Opportunities for overtime
- Training and advancement opportunities
Here, we believe there's not one path to success, we believe in
careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come
from in the world, there's a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We
provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and
drive us forward. We'll give you the space to share your strengths
and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow,
and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors
Retail Store Associate
Our Must Haves - These are our Basic Qualifications, hit apply if
you meet all of them!
- 18 years of age or older
- Legally authorized to work in country of employment without
requiring sponsorship for employment visa status, now or in the
- Ability to distinguish the difference between colors, a skill
used when color matching or tinting paint, with or without
- Be able to operate a computer and communicate via the
telephone, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and
lift and carry up to 50 lbs., with or without reasonable
Extras to Help you Stand Out - These are not required for you to be
eligible to apply.
- Experience in a delivery, retail sales, or customer service
- Ability to speak more than one language: preferably
- Possess a High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g.
- Valid driver's license
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to an inclusive
and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive
consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against
based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability,
age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any
other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Sherwin-Williams requests state and
local employment services delivery systems to provide priority
referral of Protected Veterans.
Associated topics: account, clientele, greet, manner, retail, sales
management, sales professional, sales representative, solitation,
Keywords: Sherwin-Williams, Palm Beach , Retail Store Associate, Other , Palm Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!