Reading Tutor, K-12 education
Location: Palm Beach
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We are seeking a Tutors for students in K-12th grade to help our
students excel academically! You will provide non-classroom
instruction to students on an individual
While working with CogniTutor, LLC, you choose your own work
schedule as a tutor. What's more, you get the chance to gain more
experience and a will have manager, who may be able to write a
letter of recommendation for your future endeavors. You will be an
instructor or teacher to students, keep up your own schedule on our
calendar, and submit session reports after each tutoring session.
*We are looking to hire a tutors in West Palm Beach, FL, and the
*This is a great position to have as supplemental to a full time
job! *This is a 1099 contract position and you get to create your
own schedule and choose which students you will take on!
* Manage and educate students in a non-classroom setting
* Design and implement lesson plans at varying academic levels
* Establish academic goals and milestones with students
* Document and communicate progress reports
* Provide constructive feedback for students
* Keep LearnSpeed calendar updated and submit session reports.
* Consistency with scheduling students
* Previous experience in teaching, tutoring, or other related
* Ability to build rapport with students
* Sufficient knowledge of basic subjects (IE Math, English,
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Reliable transportation
* Great communication skills
* Tutoring capabilities up to a high school level in math, reading,
English, and science.
* Ability to navigate computers
* Flexibility to work late afternoons and evenings
* Willingness to travel up to 15 miles. When further travel is
required, CogniTutor does offer a bump in pay tier to help
compensate for travel
* Must be willing to tutor in person
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
* Flexible schedule
* Referral program
* Monday to Friday
We ask that all tutors wear a mask, sanitize as needed, and
maintain a distance if possible.
Ability to commute/relocate:
* W. Palm Beach, FL 33407: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* What is your availability for tutoring?
* Are you willing to tutor in-person, in the student's home?
* What subjects can you tutor and up to what grade level?
* How far are you willing to travel?
* To what level can you tutor in English/Reading?
* Are you comfortable tutoring elementary (K-5) math?
* How far are you from N. Austrailian Ave, W. Palm Beach, FL
* Can you tutor Geometry and/or Algebra? If yes, how far are you
from 70th Place, West Palm Beach 33412 and Newhaven Point LN, West
Palm Beach 33411?
* High school or equivalent (Required)
* Tutoring: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: CogniTutor, Palm Beach , Reading Tutor, K-12 education, Other , Palm Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!